3rd Run MPB in Rows & CAP System

• Thread starter socalsinner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

socalsinner

Well guys here goes the third MPB run and what I feel will be the best run with these buckets so far. If I move to a new location next month I will update the grow... With the move will come some great things.. Im running the MPB buckets 48-50 center in rows and a CAP Ebb and Gro setup around the outside. I chose this setup because our patient numbers have gone up and I feel safe running the numbers. We are still under 60 plants . We will be using 12-14 k of light and running . Trinity, Master Kush (in the MPB's) Grape OG, and OC Cotton Candy Kush( MT Cook X SR71 Cotton Candy Kush) Great strain. Heres a couple of pics.

3rd run mpb in rows  cap system
3rd run mpb in rows  cap system 2
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Lookin like you mean business! Is that 9 MPB's?
Sounds like some sweet strains there, man!
Awesome.

-TF

S

socalsinner

Yes Tri. 9 MPB/s . Seems like my Pink Kush clone is going to pull through also. I hope to add her to the list too. I drove almost 2000 miles to get this Pink Kush and trinity . Hope they were worth it. lol.

aleYarok

aleYarok

looking great! im sure youre gonna see a big boost in yield from those outside plants! love it.

pink kush? is that OC cotton candy kush? what is trinity?
cant wait to see the masters killing it in those mpbs

S

socalsinner

Pink kush & trinity

looking great! im sure youre gonna see a big boost in yield from those outside plants! love it.

pink kush? is that OC cotton candy kush? what is trinity?
cant wait to see the masters killing it in those mpbs

PK is a reeferman strain and trinity well thats the fucking shit lol. OC Cotton Candy Kush is our strain. its SR71 Cotton Candy X Mt Cook(kiwi seeds)

aleYarok

aleYarok

PK is a reeferman strain and trinity well thats the fucking shit lol. OC Cotton Candy Kush is our strain. its SR71 Cotton Candy X Mt Cook(kiwi seeds)
ahh gotcha. i didnt see you say anything about pink kush, saw cc kush and thought well cotton candy is pink maybe thats your nick name for her. hah. all sound super bomb. how do you think the master will like the mpbs?

F

fido

where did u find those cool blue buckets?
fido from philly

S

socalsinner

Blue Bins

I got the bins at this site. If you are in Cali area its the cheapest I found. Mine hold 15 gallons. I think the Master will love the bins. Fast growing plant. Peace

Bb
aleYarok

aleYarok

any reason you dont have the white side of the panda film on the outside of the buckets?
white on the outside should be better to reflect that light and not absorb it....?

S

socalsinner

Its very minimal as far as light lost. The other side of this plastic is black hehe. Peace

Top Bottom