3rd week showing deficiencies using Indicanja

• Thread starter beckerjeremey29
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beckerjeremey29

beckerjeremey29

I'm currently growing in Indicanja, roughly third week since transplanting them into the Indicanja and I'm starting to see a deficiency or deficiencies. Has anyone experienced this before? I thought Indicanja was a fully loaded soil that could take the plant from seed/transplant to finish or at least to mid flower. Am I missing something? What should I do? I'm nervous about adding nutrients because I don't want to burn the plant with excess nutrients.

3rd week showing deficiencies using indicanja
beckerjeremey29

beckerjeremey29

Looks like potassium def of some sort.
If my soil is already preloaded with nutrients that are supposed to take the plant from seed/cutting to finish or close to finish, how do I add nutrients to take care of the deficiency and not burn my lady?

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Give it 6.0 ph water a feed or two. Then add nutrients. Depending what week you are on.

beckerjeremey29

beckerjeremey29

Give it 6.0 ph water a feed or two. Then add nutrients. Depending what week you are on.
It's only been in the soil for roughly three weeks, which means the nutes should be plentiful. Also, the indicanja soil's directions say only water with ph balanced water and for the past three weeks, I've only been giving water ph balanced to 6.0. I've been watering about once a week. For the price I paid for that soil, I would have expected better results.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I was thinking light stress when the plant was quite young. Soil could be a little hot. Look up nutrient burn and Magnesium deficiency. If your thinking magnesium. A teaspoon of Epsom salts in a gallon of water, water the plant with this once or twice and the plant will be fine. Hot soil. the plant will use up the extra nitrogen in time and be ok.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom