4/20 free Beans

• Thread starter Moondawg420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
symbiote420

symbiote420

WOW!! I don't have much of a rep but we can bet your whole seed line up that we couldn't find one person on any forum I frequent that would say I'm bitchy......maybe if my ol lady was a member!
If I wanted to go ham, you & I both know where I could have done that at rite? But this is not a matter pretaining to there.
It came to my attention that I wasn't the only one to receive beans, as a matter of fact I gave up hope months ago, I haven't been losing any sleep but there were still some folks worrying themselves sick over them!

*Communication is key - anybody expecting something whether it's free or not, expects it....If I promise my nieces I don't see that much something, after months they go thru different stages of sadness, disappointment, and anger but guess who still wants what there Uncle sym promised?

ttystikk

ttystikk

you better order somethin off the farm from a reputable breeder if you want to grow anything this season...

Funny you should mention that. I used this as a test exercise to see how reliable the breeders are on the Farm. As of 6 weeks today, I've received no beans, one apology and an 'I'll look into it.' Makes me glad I haven't actually sent money to be treated like this. If people are upset about my attitude, they need to consider that their behavior here on the farm is a reflection of everyone who does the same thing, good or bad.

So far, this is reason enough for me to never seriously consider purchasing gear here- and that should concern all those running businesses here who ARE reputable. If there are any reputable seed breeders here, I invite them to either say something here, or PM me. I'm interested in everyone's opinion, especially those from people in the business.

I'm an industry consultant. Who here wants to guess what my clients' reaction would be if I did them like this? I don't make promises I can't keep. And when I do promise, I try to overdeliver. It's called 'credibility.'

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Funny you should mention that. I used this as a test exercise to see how reliable the breeders are on the Farm. As of 6 weeks today, I gotten no beans, one apology and an 'I'll look into it.'

Makes me glad I haven't actually sent money to be treated like this. If people are upset about my attitude, they need to consider that their behavior here on the farm is a reflection of everyone who does the same thing, good or bad.

I'm an industry consultant. Who here wants to guess what my clients' reaction would be if I did them like this?
I can understand where your coming from by this assumption but, the beans sold on the bay that are listed are in logics hands and have no doubt you will get them if you actually buy some. Iv placed a silly amount of orders and never had a problem.
As an industry consultant you should know just because one member of a party doesn't come thru personally on there side doesn't mean the whole party all together is un reliable.
There are many breeders here on the farm, don't get discouraged because of this event that has happened here. Logic stays on top of the breeders he allows to vend on this site. Many breeders have came and got axed because they didn't keep there word with members. If anything have faith in the farm if you see something listed on the farm and give it a go. If you don't get your beans I will personally give you a pack myself.....that's how much I support how things are ran around here.~Smf~

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I can understand where your coming from by this assumption but, the beans sold on the bay that are listed are in logics hands and have no doubt you will get them if you actually buy some. Iv placed a silly amount of orders and never had a problem.
As an industry accountant you should know just because one member of a party doesn't come thru personally on there side doesn't mean the whole party all together is un reliable.
There are many breeders here on the farm, don't get discouraged because of this event that has happened here. Logic stays on top of the breeders he allows to vend on this site. Many breeders have came and got axed because they didn't keep there word with members. If anything have faith in the farm if you see something listed on the farm and give it a go. If you don't get your beans I will personally give you a pack myself.....that's how much I support how things are ran around here.~Smf~

thats stand up SMF. youre a real koo cat.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Funny you should mention that. I used this as a test exercise to see how reliable the breeders are on the Farm. As of 6 weeks today, I've received no beans, one apology and an 'I'll look into it.' Makes me glad I haven't actually sent money to be treated like this. If people are upset about my attitude, they need to consider that their behavior here on the farm is a reflection of everyone who does the same thing, good or bad.

So far, this is reason enough for me to never seriously consider purchasing gear here- and that should concern all those running businesses here who ARE reputable. If there are any reputable seed breeders here, I invite them to either say something here, or PM me. I'm interested in everyone's opinion, especially those from people in the business.

I'm an industry consultant. Who here wants to guess what my clients' reaction would be if I did them like this? I don't make promises I can't keep. And when I do promise, I try to overdeliver. It's called 'credibility.'
That statement is not very fair to the other breeders on here. They do not monitor another vendor's forum, nor should they be expected to. Whatever happens here is on ETS, not anyone else.

ttystikk

ttystikk

As an industry consultant you should know just because one member of a party doesn't come thru personally on there side doesn't mean the whole party all together is un reliable.

EBay could easily have said the very same... and if they did, where you think they'd be right now? Kicked to the curb, replaced by another online auction site that DOES hold their members' behavior to account.

As an industry consultant I see 'things happening' all the time- after all, as a consultant, it's often my job to to fix them. I have every reasonable expectation that any given employee/member/agent of an organisation act in a responsible manner, because any reputable business knows that EVERY member of their organisation speaks for it, good or bad, intentionally or not. In other words, one bad actor in a team very much IS something to judge the entire team by. Good teams know this, poor ones don't.

That Logic holds seed companies and other vendors accountable is laudable- and to be expected, if he's risking his own reputation to allow them to do business here on his site. I will be the first to admit that I haven't seen much of the seed business here or anywhere else, so whatever he's done in the past is news to me. That includes the present situation with Emerald Triangle- I haven't seen anything, not seeds, not notice, nothing.

I'm not calling anyone names or making nasty accusations. I am providing clear feedback about the treatment I, personally, have received in the hope and expectation that the situation and its root causes are resolved. I could just be surly and silent and talk smack behind ETS' back, but that's counterproductive.

Your offer to make it right is greatly appreciated, brother. I'm not bitching to get something for nothing, I'm speaking out so the situation can be fairly and speedily resolved.

thats stand up SMF. youre a real koo cat.

Agreed, without reservation!

That statement is not very fair to the other breeders on here. They do not monitor another vendor's forum, nor should they be expected to. Whatever happens here is on ETS, not anyone else.

Please refer to my comments above about EBay.

Be aware that I am not 'angry' or 'bitter'. I am providing feedback so those who have the ability to make things right have the necessary information to do so.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm not gonna really get into a discussion about this as it will just go in circles. I could bust out the eBay has bad people that sell on there site too. That's why you can view someone's feedback. They tell you negative and positive feedback for every member that sells on there site. If you have a problem with one members sales do you never use the site eBay. Plus on top of that, for eBay we are talking about people actually paying money for goods.
I'm not justifying what ets has going on....I'm just justifying the statement of not ordering from a site because one of the vendors hasn't came thru yet when it wasn't the sites responsibility to send nor provide the seeds.
I can't see where you tie these two things together here but, like I said we could go back and forth forever but I'm sure we will never see it the same way.
So as it we are both gentlemen I will shake hands on this conversation and say your missing out on tons of other great breeders and strains available here. Best of luck on the hunt for genetics brotha ~Smf~

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm not gonna really get into a discussion about this as it will just go in circles. I could bust out the eBay has bad people that sell on there site too. That's why you can view someone's feedback. They tell you negative and positive feedback for every member that sells on there site. If you have a problem with one members sales do you never use the site eBay. Plus on top of that, for eBay we are talking about people actually paying money for goods.
I'm not justifying what ets has going on....I'm just justifying the statement of not ordering from a site because one of the vendors hasn't came thru yet when it wasn't the sites responsibility to send nor provide the seeds.
I can't see where you tie these two things together here but, like I said we could go back and forth forever but I'm sure we will never see it the same way.
So as it we are both gentlemen I will shake hands on this conversation and say your missing out on tons of other great breeders and strains available here. Best of luck on the hunt for genetics brotha ~Smf~

I did say I wasn't well educated about the process here- and you've just given me a valuable piece of information when you said that this promo did not go through the website, but that when people order seeds, it does.

Without that specific bit of data, I would not have known to make a distinction between ETS' promo and ordering seeds here. So, when I made a comparison with EBay, I specifically WAS talking about people actually paying money for goods.

Skunkmaster, I am sure you've had your share of run-ins with those who just want to troll, or flame for whatever reason. I am not, and never have been one of those. I stated my concerns here in clear terms- and you've already given me some valuable insight about where my assumptions are incorrect. Far from getting defensive and starting a pissing contest, I thank you for that! Clearly, then, what happens here with seed sales does not follow the same model as EBay. Fair enough.

Elsewhere on the site, there is a thread which asks what's on people's genetic strain wish list- and I posted mine there, knowing that some of my dream strains are available here. Since you told me this contest was not carried out through the same channels as sales, that addresses my concerns about how the larger seed business is handled here.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I did say I wasn't well educated about the process here- and you've just given me a valuable piece of information when you said that this promo did not go through the website, but that when people order seeds, it does.

Without that specific bit of data, I would not have known to make a distinction between ETS' promo and ordering seeds here. So, when I made a comparison with EBay, I specifically WAS talking about people actually paying money for goods.

Skunkmaster, I am sure you've had your share of run-ins with those who just want to troll, or flame for whatever reason. I am not, and never have been one of those. I stated my concerns here in clear terms- and you've already given me some valuable insight about where my assumptions are incorrect. Far from getting defensive and starting a pissing contest, I thank you for that! Clearly, then, what happens here with seed sales does not follow the same model as EBay. Fair enough.

Elsewhere on the site, there is a thread which asks what's on people's genetic strain wish list- and I posted mine there, knowing that some of my dream strains are available here. Since you told me this contest was not carried out through the same channels as sales, that addresses my concerns about how the larger seed business is handled here.

you place youre order with logic, he gives you the exact details of how to send in your order. he will recieve your payment within 5 - 7 days given you follow directions and there are no holidays or mail strikes. he will send your beans out and thats that. he already has the beans in hand so it really shouldnt take long for the turn around. it sucks that you havent recieved freebies you were promised and you should be vocal about it cuz a closed mouth doesnt get fed. IMO youve done your part now its time for said parties to do theirs. if they fall thru thats just 1 more company or brand you dont have to deal with . take it as a very cheap lesson is all i can say. hope everything works out for everyone that is due some gear. good luck all.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter

Right on brotha, I never thought u were trolling nor looking to start up anything. We were just having a conversation about the views looked at by this current chain of events. This is how discussion on this site should be carried out. I wish everyone carried it out this way and people would never get banned and mods would not really much be called upon or needed often.
I understand everyone's Insite about not getting there beans. I'm still looking at the whole thing optimistically just being that's how I try to look at everything in life.

But honestly I can assure you when dealing with the actual site ordering seeds (thcbay) they are very swift with orders getting to you and have great turn around time. Like I said. If you do deide to order anytime soon or down the road if they don't have what you are looking for I'm so confident in how legit it is, ill bAck up a pack of some fire ass beans if you don't relieve your order. ~Smf~

southstreets

southstreets

All I gotta say is logic is a stand up guy! Smf and I both know bout that.. We've been ordering off of this site when cc,ogr,top dawg weren't the hot shit to pick up.. If we're still here trust me you'll get what u pay for! I've made 20-30 orders since coming to this site and not having one issue at all bro.. I feel you on breeders not coming through tho.. All we can do is sit and wait it out.. I don't buy off breeders who don't come through simple as that.. So don't sweat it if they don't come through 4 you there doin you a favor and letting u know there shady in one way or another.. Just my 2 cents...

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

Hi Dab

Is it possible to get me off your mailing list? I will not do the gro anymore. The name I gave u is my landlords name and addy, so I will be fuckin mad if he receives it

Im sorry, but these beans is not free- all the hastles, and then maybe your landlord finds your seeds with his name on. $70 for good genes, good service, good communication and without hasstle, and not getin busted; is free enough for me. How do one breed if u cannot even manage your own life or communicate to the peeps that were gona do free advertising for u? Are u sometimes too busy to select a propper male?....

I will never buy from you (ET), and any other breeder that is unprofessional and unreliable. (thnks Sym for letting us know about who else doesn’t have comunication skills. I mean, it take 2 minutes to drop a line on a thread.) so fuck I feel sorry for u if u are so busy that u cant spend 2 min on your free advertisers. I stil want to meet the guy who does not have 2 free minutes in his day lol

Im sorry, but these beans is not” free”- all the hastles, and then maybe your landlord finds your seeds with his name on.

I am pretty new to the site, but in this short time, I can garuantee you that pisces and haze man delivers on their promises. Or at least communicate with you when u need them.

So this has nothing to do with THC Farmer being unreliable. These forums are here so u can find the crooks and the real deal breeders out there. So at least I have discovered whos genes I will never even look at. and fuck, this will save me lots of time and hasstles in the future. So thank ET for showing me your colours/number.

Peace farmers
TB

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

WOW!! I don't have much of a rep but we can bet your whole seed line up that we couldn't find one person on any forum I frequent that would say I'm bitchy......maybe if my ol lady was a member!
If I wanted to go ham, you & I both know where I could have done that at rite? But this is not a matter pretaining to there.
It came to my attention that I wasn't the only one to receive beans, as a matter of fact I gave up hope months ago, I haven't been losing any sleep but there were still some folks worrying themselves sick over them!

*Communication is key - anybody expecting something whether it's free or not, expects it....If I promise my nieces I don't see that much something, after months they go thru different stages of sadness, disappointment, and anger but guess who still wants what there Uncle sym promised?

i second u there sym- never seen u bitch anywhere... always took u as an hasstle free guy.
just looks to me that some breeders on here have some issues, and cant handle customer complaints for shit sevice. which just leeds me to think they are not up to the job when it comes to their breeding. anyone can make a cross, specialy if u have access to elite cuts. but the real deal breeders puts effort in their selection, the same way they put effort in their client relations. some peeps like to get things done, while other keeps procrastinating. and the latter will not do a good breeding job if this is the pattern he lives by.

og619

og619

If anything have faith in the farm if you see something listed on the farm and give it a go. If you don't get your beans I will personally give you a pack myself.....that's how much I support how things are ran around here.~Smf~

Still waiting on my gear from alien and et, been about a month next week. If they were sent, hopefully they arrive before i move.
...going on 6 weeks, not sure if that is normal or not?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
...going on 6 weeks, not sure if that is normal or not?
Hey og619, like I was saying earlier in the thread, this free bean give away has nothing to do with thcfarmer. If you ordered beans from the farm that you paid for, 6 week would be about 4.5 weeks to long. Where I live iv noticed there is about a 10 day turn around time...which includes my 5 days to get my payment to logic. He always sends beans out the day after he receives your payment. But these beans aren't from logic nor the farm at all. This was a free bean give away that ets did himself. I would have figured everyone would have received them by now but I don't know how busy or what ets has goin on.~Smf~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm going to lock this thread as its really not getting any of us anywhere. Emerald is obviously busy as he hasn't even logged on to the farm in over a week. I'm certain that when he does have a free moment when he comes on that this situation will be addressed and he can unlock the thread and take care of business.
Note: I'm not locking the thread to be a dick or locking it so emerald can avoid this situation, it's just going on and on and taking up bandwidth. Hopefully everyone is having a kickass day and in the end everyone gets the free beans they were offered :) ~Smf~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom