4 Leaves per node? My first grow

• Thread starter mf1098
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mf1098

mf1098

Just started growing on 1/1/2021. The first one started long and stretchy. It seemed to be doing well until I repotted her one day. Her leaves started to turn yellow and hasn't grown in 2 weeks. I think I over watered her. Lesson learned.
4 leaves per node my first grow 4
4 leaves per node my first grow 3

My second one (planted 2 weeks ago) on the other hand seems to be thriving. Nodes are stacked on top of each other (which I hear is a good thing?)
The past few days though, I noticed a second set of leaves growing from the bottom two nodes. I think it would have been ok if they were all spread out (9, 12, 3 and 6 o clock position) but they are growing 2 sets right on top of each other on the same node.
4 leaves per node my first grow 2
4 leaves per node my first grow

Have you seen this before? Are my lights too close?

Seeds: Regular Strawberry Orange CBD from EQ Genetics

Homesteader

Homesteader

How cold is your room? Fairly normal I think depending on the strain but heat might speed up your growth

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

I like when they have short internodal spacing like that. Usually plants that do that tend to be shorter and bushier. Nice if you have height restrictions. Just think every node the plant puts on is a future possible flower site. Also remember the first 2-3 weeks of flower the plant will stretch and can almost double in size.

chemistry

chemistry

Seen it in most Auto's, and in one I grew outdoors last Summer.

Top Bottom