4-pin CFL, co2, FF soil, and temp QUESTIONs!

• Thread starter milleniumgrenad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

milleniumgrenad

Hey guys, I had a couple of question that I was hopin someone could shed some light on...

I recently ordered some 4-pin 57w cfls, with the plug in base for mounting horizontally...however, I haven't found much info on wiring them, from what it sounds like you just need to take red and black wire strip the last 1/2'' and push it into the holes on the lampholder...? That's about all i've heard so far, so if there is any sort of trick to it, feel free to enlighten me. ha.

also, I had been thinking about doing a cheap yeast/sugar water co2 unit for my box (about 2.5 x 3 ft) but I had heard that co2 is rendered almost useless in a room that is not air tight...while I know it won't be as beneficial as a airtight room, are there still benefits to be had from implementing co2 in the growroom?

I have decided to go with FF products of fertilizer for this first grow and will branch out eventually, however I haven't decided which soil I would like to use (ocean forest vs. happy frog) I have heard many different opinions on the 2 soils however I was just lookin for a bit more info if anyone had any (I'm leaning a little more towards happy frog)

and finally, I'm running temps on avg of about 78 f with the lights off, and about 85 with them on with no plants in the space...you think the temps will climb much over 90 with maybe 3-4 ladies in there?

Thanks for all the help fellas, and stay green!

Top Bottom