4 strains - 1st grow, outside on balcony

• Thread starter balconyfun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

balconyfun

Hi Balconyfun, good to see another balcony grower :) How much daily direct sun do your girls get on your balcony?

thanks.. you have some nice plants goin!

I'm lucky and face direct south, so they got about 3 to 4 1/2 hours a day... they flowered immediately after i put them outdoors (was able to buy them that big from a collective in CA)

S

Shandan

Cheers, loved ur pics - nice work :)
I'm not working just now so am trying to keep my girls in direct sun for most of the day. Have to go away next week so was concerned about the amount of direct sun they'll get when i'm away...will probably get 5 hours.

S

skindeep35

this balcony grow looks amazing,,, i have 4 BLUEDREAM clones that were about 4-5 in tall and its day 4 after transplanting them into SuperSoil potting mix and they look healthy yet still very little lateral growth

i put them in 5g SmartPots so did not add any perlite to the mix (SmartPots are aerated and drainage appears normal) and fed them about 2 liter of RO water with a 25% normal strength (1ml per 4 l ) of AdvancedNutrients SensiGrow part A 3-0-0

what did u do for smell? mind u.... im on the second floor which is the TOP floor (i was thinking a sealed mini-greenhouse and venting back into by bdrm and using a bamboo shade that lets light in but u cant see from the outside)

also: i am vegging w/ supp. lighting...i leave them in direct sunlight for 3 hrs/day with an hr in the shade and the rest of the time in my closet for 24/0 veg

we originally had spot to build for a greenhouse to flower them outdoors [it will b 12/12 here], but it fell through and may have throw them out on the balcony
any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated

IMG00421 20100907 1305
IMG00423 20100907 1306
Top Bottom