4 strains, 9 plants, Scrog??

• Thread starter SwoleGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

What method would you recommend for 9 plants in an 8x8?
All feedback is welcomed thanks

Vagician

Vagician

Definitely scrog if in a tent. Try to somehow keep a path where you can crawl into the middle of the grow area to prune and look for pests.

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Definitely scrog if in a tent. Try to somehow keep a path where you can crawl into the middle of the grow area to prune and look for pests.
8x8 room. Yes I’m watching a few vids on Scrog and I’ll definitely need some space, I’m not a small guy lol. Thanks for the info bro

Vagician

Vagician

No problem. I'm guessing they'll be in a 3x3 grid. If you think that you'll have troubles getting around the grow area then there's nothing wrong with using stakes and green stretchy "horticulture tape" to support them. That way you can slide the plants around a bit to get to where you need.

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

No problem. I'm guessing they'll be in a 3x3 grid. If you think that you'll have troubles getting around the grow area then there's nothing wrong with using stakes and green stretchy "horticulture tape" to support them. That way you can slide the plants around a bit to get to where you need.
Im thinking more like 4x 5 or 5x5, I’d still be able to walk around the Scrog and access all 4 side. So very little crawling underneath if any.
I’m liking this already

Nugg

Nugg

I have one room that is 8'×8'.. I use a 6'×6' scrog..4 plants...I just made smaller 4×5..lights cover much better.. unless you are growing small plants..9 is way to many for your space.imo

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

I have one room that is 8'×8'.. I use a 6'×6' scrog..4 plants...I just made smaller 4×5..lights cover much better.. unless you are growing small plants..9 is way to many for your space.imo
Thanks bro, I can see that being too many. What’s the max I can get away with and what size scrog?
I have 2-315’s covering one half and 1-600 covering the other half.

Nugg

Nugg

Thanks bro, I can see that being too many. What’s the max I can get away with and what size scrog?
I have 2-315’s covering one half and 1-600 covering the other half.
Idk what your lights will cover properly..sorry..but I would give each plant a2×2 area minimum..light depending.. your lights dictate the grow size area.

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Idk what your lights will cover properly..sorry..but I would give each plant a2×2 area minimum..light depending.. your lights dictate the grow size area.
Sounds good. I can get six in a 4x6 & have adequate lighting. Thanks for the info

Top Bottom