4 weeks in

• Thread starter SkyHi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SkyHi

Ok so all my plants are 4 weeks into flower, i have a purple diesel thats trich's are alreay 50% cloudy, is it safe to bet this is going to be a easrly finisher 7-8 weeker maybe?
And when should i start flushing ? when some amber trich's appear or ?

S

still smokin

Im 4 and a half weeks in myself and im going to wait till about 30 percent is ambered up which i think will be in about one more week for me. although I dont know what strain mine is it is very danky looking already but it really started to plump up 2 days ago. so I will have to play it by ear on this first run with this strain.I think that you are looking at a 7 week finisher if my memory is still in tact. how many weeks do they say the strain is in bloom do you know? I used to pull them when 2/3 of the pistals were amber but this is my first grow in 15 years so my memory mite not be what i think it is either.lol.

S

SkyHi

There 4 weeks in , flipped them on the first of the month last month. This is a 4-5 strain grow this is the only one where the trich's have milked up soon.

So when do i cut the nutes ans start the flush ? i know i wanna flush for a good 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom