400w hps recommendation

• Thread starter gookboi687
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gookboi687

need a recommendation for a 400w hps lighting setup... need everything (reflector, bulb, ballast, or complete systems) so just throw every suggestion you have out there... best bang for the buck is ideal and shipped to the u.s.

reloader

reloader

Look on E-bay, their is all kinds of kits available. Also their are new ballast out now that are switchable 400/600 etc. for around $275

If you just want a 400 kit, they are anywhere from $175 and up,
Here is a link to get you into one I am looking at. From there just click grow lights up to your right, and you will find more kits and set ups then you could even look at.

G

gookboi687

thanks... actually was able to pick up some lights off craigslist for pretty cheap. now... looking into a perpetual harvest hydroponic closet grow... nutrients and setup recommendations anyone?

J

JohnnyGrowSeeds

Look on E-bay, their is all kinds of kits available. Also their are new ballast out now that are switchable 400/600 etc. for around $275

If you just want a 400 kit, they are anywhere from $175 and up,
Here is a link to get you into one I am looking at. From there just click grow lights up to your right, and you will find more kits and set ups then you could even look at.

That listing has been gone for 90 days

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Save your dough and get a lumatek dimmable 1000wt. They can go from 600wt to 1000 and trust me in the future you'll need it. Check out each1teach1 in my signature. 400wt closet grow that i yielded a little more then a 1/2 p.

Top Bottom