400w hps yield

• Thread starter galaxy447
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
galaxy447

galaxy447

Could someone please give me an just a guess on what I can yield with a 400w hps, 12 plants, organic grow, will flower somewhere between 9 and 12 inches, strain ak47 indica pheno?

O

onlytoken

Organic soil or hydro? What container size? 9 to 12 inches multi-topped bush or regular tree?

If soil... I would get them into 5 gallon pots. If multi-topped, 12 to 14 inches is fine... and the final plant height should be between 20-24 inches (due to multi tops) and yield will be around 8 to 10 ounces. If in 3 gallon pots... 6-8 ounces...

If naturally grown, in 5 gallon pots, yield will be between 5-9 ounces... with 3 gallon pots... 4-8.

If you have more height... for example final plant height 4 to 5 feet... multi top them... in 5 gallon pots, and yield about an ounce each.

A superb yield would be considered 1 gram per watt... 400/28 = 14.28 oz.

A low yield would be 4-6 ounces, a decent yield would be 6-8, and a great yield would be 8-12.

Give me more info about your height availabilities, and how long you have to veg, container size, nutrients, etc... mh to hps, hps only, mh only... veg lighting schedule 18/6?

Very very many variables to determine the answer.

K

KushMaster707

i did an organic closet grow with a 400w hps with 6 plants about 18 inches each in 3 gallon pots and got 1/2 oz per plant of grape ape. I would try and pack them in and grow sea of green and get the light real good and close. I am about to run 12 sour d clones in my closet with a 2'x2' soil bed completely organic under a 400w hps and expect to get 120-140 gr. hope that helps.

D

Denny Crane

not enough. maybe 4-5 oz dry if your lucky

I was thinking around 3 MAYBE 4 if you are growing bushes. If you're doing clones, go SOG and you'll get about 1/4 to 1/2 oz per. 12 plants are a lot of plants to be under 1 400w light if you're gonna be doing bushes. I ran 20 under 4 400w lights, and never got more than 1.5 lb by doing bushes, even FIMM'ed or topped. SOG blew me away.
My first 3 grows were with 400w lights growing bushes. I switched to SOG and 4K of light. The results were unbelievable. Either SOG or SCROG seems to be the path to growing weight indoors. At least that's what it took for me to break the 1.5 lb yield barrier I had hit. And boy did I break that barrier!!

K

koopa troopa

i usually run 9 plants, 9 different strains and can average about 3/4-1oz a plant.

M

Matto

You should get almost 1 ounce per plant being that small:animal0012:

Top Bottom