420 Smokeout in Amsterdam - 2 apartments available

• Thread starter AmsCribs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AmsCribs

Hi.

If you're coming to Amsterdam for the 420 smokeout, I have 2 studio apartments available to rent. Funky Chickin is a minute walk to Grey Area, Dam Square.

We would love to meet you and smoke some bud. Here are some rates

For 7 nights, 3- 4 people, €900 /1-2 people, €800
For 5 nights, 3-4 people, €700 /1-2 people, €600

Email me for reservations: [email protected]

I'm thrilled to have a full THC Farmer house for 420!! Thank you.

Here are some pics of Funky Chickin (first 4) and the last 3 are of Flying Monkey, my 2nd place in case anyone else would like to come. Flying Monkey is located 2 blocks from Green Place (Nieuwe Markt) and from Central coffeeshop. Crazy stairs, but it's really comfy inside and the location rocks.

And if you're coming to Amsterdam another time, please email us (we have several apartments) and we will hook you up with a friends rate (THC folks).

lina

You can contact lina for funky chickin and flying monkey at [email protected] or call me +31627890145. Please mention THC when contacting me.
xlina

420 smokeout in amsterdam   2 apartments available
420 smokeout in amsterdam   2 apartments available 2
420 smokeout in amsterdam   2 apartments available 3
420 smokeout in amsterdam   2 apartments available 4
420 smokeout in amsterdam   2 apartments available 5
420 smokeout in amsterdam   2 apartments available 6
420 smokeout in amsterdam   2 apartments available 7
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Anyone who hasn't booked now, i would book these apartments! very nice apartments and smoker friendly.... Top service from amscribs there friends of mine :)

O

ojd

apartment

any pics of this partment

id be interested if i can see some pics and descriptions

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Web link Logic?

Cheers & Thanks!

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
this would have been great for my bachelor party, but i see its already fully booked for the period i had in mind... Bummer!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
this would have been great for my bachelor party, but i see its already fully booked for the period i had in mind... Bummer!

They have more apartments and will reply in this thread soon with info and pics :cool0010:

F

fumosigakefanridere

hell yeah!!needed a place like that in the dam..not many smoker frendly places left....
will be thinkin of u guys when i have to book my vacation!
peace

A

AmsCribs

If you email me your dates and number of people, I'll check with all of my affiliates to get you something that suits your needs!

No smokers should be left behind!

Top Bottom