420king bustin out the kushes sfv and kings kushes

• Thread starter 420king-MASSES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

WHAT UP MY FELLOW FARMERS SO IVE HAD MAD ISSUES WITH MY SFV OGS NOW 3RD PACK LATER FIRST 5 WERE MALE LAST 4 HAVE HAD NO AUTO ISSUES[1ST SFV GROW]AND ARE ABOUT TO BE FLIPPED TO FLOWER NEXT WEEKI WILL BE TRANSPLANTING 3 SFV 2MORROW SO HERES SOME PICS TO START THIS THREAD
natural_medicines_1212.jpg
natural_medicines_1241.jpg
natural_medicines_1222.jpg
natural_medicines_1231.jpg

KINGS KUSH ARE THE GROUP OF 3 //ALSO KINGS KUSH CONSISTS OF GRAPE APE X OG KUSH SO THE PURPLE GRAPE PHENO IS WHAT IM LOOKING FOR I WAS STUPID LAST TIME I GREW THE KINGS OUT AND DIDNT TAKE CUTS OF CORRECT PHENO THE TANGERINE PHENO BLOWS DONKEY DICK IF YA GOT IT LIKE THAT ITS WORTH CULLING BUT IF NOT KEEP IT FOR YOUR FRIENDS TO BLOW

420king-MASSES

i found a lil extra room in my flowering room and decided to put the 3 kings kush in and then next week or wekk and a half i will throw the sfv ogs in the flowering room ill take new pics 2morrow or the next day just wanted to give you farmers a lil update on whats going on

P

paulycali

Here we go! Im ready for this one. Those ladies are looking great too! Definetaly pulling up a chair for this one. Good luck and let the growing begin

420king-MASSES

so hgers the kings kush there the ones with budds and my sfv og kush all 3 phenos
natural_medicines_0262.jpg
natural_medicines_0241.jpg
natural_medicines_0252.jpg
natural_medicines_0191.jpg
natural_medicines_0231.jpg
natural_medicines_0212.jpg
natural_medicines_020.jpg
natural_medicines_022.jpg
all are being fed veganically

U

up yours

Truly a bunch of beauties bro. I am slowly getting read up on your threads. I am most intersted in this grow as I badly wannt ,sfv,kings kush,and orange chem have you done the orange chem yet bro?

winta

winta

lookin good my dude u gettin those kushes goin i see! ill be ridin witcha!

B

BipolarHiRoller

2 awsome strains. cant wait to see the flowers.

420king-MASSES

ya ive smoked and grown it geisel i believe is what we call it //dedust the genetics of the kings jush is grape ape x og kush[imo you want the purple grape pheno]///winta my brotha nice to have you ridin shotgun homie/////jahgdi im rockin bio-canna[full line]////b.p.h.r. thanks for stoppin in////g.o.d.whats up my brotha so nice to have you pop in my friend--yes 3 packs for these keepers,,ive grown clones of the ogers a few times just never needed to clone[trading is awesome as long as dude dont kill his mama lol]so he lost his mama and since then [3 packs later] ive got it down to these 3 and 2 of them have those characteristics your interested in knowing about--lolsorry guys it would have taken 4-ever to quote and reply---but thank you all for stoppin on in at 420gardens

MARTA

MARTA

Hoping to see some PURPLE!

Let us know when the the Kings Kush starts to smell like grapes.

Dan Knuggs

Dan Knuggs

Lovin my SFV OG! Cant wait to see em roll out! Keep on keepin on brotha!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hope they finally come thru 4 u bro. Sfv is some fire. Lookin good so far tho. Keep us posted on these pretty ladies.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

mmm kings kush love it
hope you got some odor control
just saying sfv and kings kush together stinks up the whole neighborhood

Latest posts

Top Bottom