420king testing ukhem and secret recipe so let the games begin

• Thread starter 420king-MASSES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

yes!! love the pics myself!! cant wait to see what these babies do!!

420king-MASSES

update update pics pics pics these babies are showing the love they receive also for some reason the one i singled out [1 im holding] has called to me since it popped its 1st true set i dont know if its my instincts or if me and these plants are vibin hardcore [lol] so here are the ukems and secret recipes together then they will be split up 10[ukem] and 5[secret recipe] in the pics these pics should say 1000 words but just in case so far these babies have responded excellently to a foliar feeding regime[1xper week] and they all show uniformity on a side note there all the same size [uk]except for the 1 i have been 3rd eyeing vibin diggin what have you and that one happens to be the smallest by at least 1/2 inch if not a full inch//the secrets all seem to have [from what i can see in leaf and structure of leafs] that there seems to be haze some kind of haze in it and maybe some sour in a few more leaf sets we will be able to tell better until there budding im gonna try and find out the secret hahahaha so heres some pics for you my fellow farmers and internet looky loos
natural_medicines_1111.jpg
natural_medicines_1101.jpg
natural_medicines_112.jpg
natural_medicines_115.jpg
natural_medicines_116.jpg
natural_medicines_119.jpg
natural_medicines_1201.jpg
natural_medicines_118.jpg
natural_medicines_117.jpg
natural_medicines_1132.jpg
natural_medicines_1141.jpg

true grit

true grit

Nice!! Cant wait to see em crankin bro, lookin nice and healthy!

420king-MASSES

Hey thanks guys i get by with a lil help from my friends lol im stoked for these what you guys think of the gem i got my eye on

TortureKill

TortureKill

There lookin good my man! Whatever your doing to em, they love it. The SR def have a strong sativa look or possibly haze to em. Thanks for updating brother!

winta

winta

SHE looks nice ;) i always have one that just talks to me or somehow always ends up in my eyesight so i feel u

Hey thanks guys i get by with a lil help from my friends lol im stoked for these what you guys think of the gem i got my eye on

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking good over here 420king-MASSES! Hope you find some gems to shine for all to see... :cool

O

ojd

looking great so far bro

going to be alot of fun come flower time

just to let you guys know there is no haze in the secret recipe

peace

420king-MASSES

ojd thanks for swingin on threw and the info so i guess its back to the drawing board no haze ---that maust means theres still sour in it haha im gonna figure out your secret ///the secret slowly unravels pun totally intended lol

420king-MASSES

Also i am popping 9 chemmy jones in 5 mins from this post and will be starting a new thread featuring this genetic gem so stay tuned farmers

P

puffinpiff

nice! just stopped by to say keep that thumb green and keep the pics comin! lookin nice :0)

420king-MASSES

hey thanks for swingin threw guys dont be strangers///ya i try to do right by the guys that do right by me these are already beauties so i cant wait to jump them all male plants getpulled out of respect for ojd and true cannabliss there generosity knows no bounds ill be snappin some more shots this evening and posting within next 24hrs stay tuned to this and the chemmy j test grows i will be having some extra surprises for yall to gander at shhh i got a secret strain [unreleased to the world yet] and you wont be able to see it until half way threw the chemmy jones grow as long as i have true and ojds blessings ive already said to much all i got to say is it will be diggity diggity digiiy dank thats right people 3 diggities thats how serious the dankage will be

420king-MASSES

well today i snapped some more sjots b4 i topped all of them the ukems are beefy and i can see the sativa influence in the secret recipe last night i foliar fed again i swear they love the attention ive been paying them these are all very uniform heres the pics my fellow farmers and internet looky lous ohh and on a side note so far from what ive seen these seedlings do i would suggest that if you have a chance to get either of these youd be a fool not to jump on em and get as many packs as possible again i have a stanky veg room ohh when i topped the secret recipe i smelt sour notes permeating from them im so fuckin stoked the singled out plant is the one that caught my eye it keeps saying watch me im the female you want [last pic]
natural_medicines_0101.jpg
natural_medicines_0092.jpg
natural_medicines_0053.jpg
natural_medicines_0083.jpg
natural_medicines_0061.jpg
natural_medicines_0012.jpg
natural_medicines_0023.jpg

420king-MASSES

they gettin some size there now :)

hell ya they are winta the ukems are beefy lil fuckers the s.r.is plump but still has the sativa look to her like maybe a 65/35 sat/ind type ratio i plan on going 10-11 weeks with her [that was decided when they started smellin soury lol]and thanks for stoppin on by your gonna be around for trim time this time around lol

420king-MASSES

okay okay super major developements happening in the veg room first so i transplanted the secret recipes from the 18oz keg-kups and into 1/2 gallon buckets to continue to build a nice root system so upon the transplant these gems started stankin ti hi heaven exotic sour notes filled the air [thank you guys its smellls grrrrrrrr8] and decided to transplant 2 ukems as well so i chose the 2 littlest ones the one ive had my eye on and the one slightly bigger and transplanted them well guys ive smoked the original chem line 91,94,d as well as grown these out on a few occasions so any who each one smelt exactly like chem clone only's,the one ive been eyeing has now been dubbed the ''91'' and the other is dubbed the ''D'' because each seemed to represent the original unique smells /////excellent job guys im very impressed so far great representations of chem keep up the great breeding program yall kicked this one out the football arena get-it u.k. football haha im playin so ill snap some pics for yall 2morrow and post-em up

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Man you are a freakin buzy bee 420king. You got a lot of stuff going on. You trying to catch up to the mad scientist grower Winta. I need a spreadsheet just to keep track of you two.

420king-MASSES

Man you are a freakin buzy bee 420king. You got a lot of stuff going on. You trying to catch up to the mad scientist grower Winta. I need a spreadsheet just to keep track of you two.

MORE LIKE ME AND WINTA TRYING TO CATCH UP TO YOU TRUE GRIT AND ALTITUDE FARMER YALL MO-FOS GOT SOME CRAZY ASS GEAR GOING ///THANKS FOR STOPPIN IN MY BROTHA I SHOULD HAVE PICS UP IN ALL MY THREADS 2NITE OR 2MORROW :smiley_joint::whew:RastaBong:

Top Bottom