420king testing ukhem and secret recipe so let the games begin

• Thread starter 420king-MASSES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

okay guys first and foremost thank you OJD and TRUECANNABLIS for choosing me to showcase what your genetics can do i hope i do the genes justice i will have pics up of the seeds in bags and then in water and then transplanted into there own keg-kups thats were theyll germinate and pop fuck the towel method im sick of it i have just as good a ratio going strate into medium also less stress on the babies pics up later tonight i just wanted to get the ball rolling on this thread

Z

Zissou Intern

hell yeah nice.

i was really curious about that secret recipe. cant wait to watch it. just sent it some $$ for some lemchems so i'll be poppin those shortly...

kickin back and watching mang

420king-MASSES

okay guys i got pics of the beans in there packs and in germ im not planning on posting any pics until they start to sprout nothing has popped up yet but soon they should be all out under t5 bliss keep checking back guys it could be today that they rear there heads

420king-MASSES

excellent news went and checked on the babies and 12 out of the 15 have begun popping up or have completly broken threw pics up 2nite now were rockin

420king-MASSES

okay so now we have 100%germ rate they have all popped there heads up heres some pics of them in my veg room
natural_medicines_0871.jpg
natural_medicines_0881.jpg
natural_medicines_0891.jpg
natural_medicines_090.jpg
natural_medicines_094.jpg

winta

winta

very nice bro! congrats on being chosen! i wanted to see the "secret" :)

420king-MASSES

hey winta you already know that shit is a phone call away from you my dude i figured you would want in so i already have a few future cuts put to the side for you brotha

A

AM to PM

Looks good so far 420. Really excited to have you showcasin the secret recipe... Do it proper so i can hop on more OJD/true gear!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I got my permission slip signed im good to go,let the show begin.

420king-MASSES

alright since kid twizzy got his slip signed i hope the rest of yall did too lol//any ways a quick update again all have broken thrue and have opened up to there first true set starting to work on there 2nds i will have new picks up 2nite for you farmers there about 4-6 inches away from the t-5 lighting i provide them with lots of fun stuff ahead my friends and farmers i know that im stoked

waayne

waayne

This is gonna be very interesting 420king!
Good luck!
:passingjoint:

420king-MASSES

okay guys so i got some more pics for you to look at there still iddy biddy seedlings but still i promised [i do find seedling pics boring so im also gonna throw in a few pics to spicin things up a lil
natural_medicines_0122.jpg
natural_medicines_0022.jpg
natural_medicines_0041.jpg
natural_medicines_0071.jpg
natural_medicines_0011.jpg

THOSE WERE THE UKEMS AND SECRET RECIPES NEXT WILL BE SOME KINGS KUSH AND SOME SILVER BUBBLE AND LEMON SKUNK IN VEG
natural_medicines_0131.jpg
natural_medicines_0052.jpg
natural_medicines_097.jpg

AND HERE JUST SO YOU GUYS NO WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE NEAR FUTURE
natural_medicines_103.jpg
natural_medicines_102.jpg
natural_medicines_1041.jpg
natural_medicines_1071.jpg
natural_medicines_0741.jpg
natural_medicines_050.jpg
natural_medicines_146.jpg
natural_medicines_134.jpg
natural_medicines_132.jpg
natural_medicines_131.jpg
natural_medicines_133.jpg

I HOPE THAT WILL ELEVIATE THE PAIN OF HAVING TO LOOK AT SEEDLINGS BUT HEY GUYS OJD,TRUECANNABLISS THESE BABIES SEEM HEALTHY AND FIT I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THESE BABIES DO IN MY ROOMS SO MUCH THAT IM ACTUALLY GONNA PUT A COUPLE PROJECTS ON HOLD TO RUN YOUR GEAONE OF THE PROJECTS IS A HERIJUANA IBL AND A HERI CROSS TO MY 110+DAY LEMON SKUNK F2[DNA] HERE ARE THERE PICS
natural_medicines_0091.jpg
natural_medicines_0112.jpg
natural_medicines_010.jpg

420king-MASSES

okay well heres some pics i took a few hours ago i actually spent like 6-7 hours in the veg today which is something i never really do probly cause im stoked to run these genetics but anyways heres some pics guys ya ya i know boring yawn yawn stretch what ever i like how there going i just wish i could make them go even more //oh ya im going to foliar feed these in am i got my earth juice brewing [got the recipe from the farm] do you guys think i should hit these seedlings off or will it burn them //its organic at a 5ml ratio each of grow micro catalyst any and all info regarding this question post it up
natural_medicines_046.jpg
natural_medicines_0501.jpg
natural_medicines_0441.jpg
natural_medicines_0421.jpg
natural_medicines_0431.jpg
natural_medicines_0371.jpg
natural_medicines_0361.jpg
natural_medicines_0401.jpg
natural_medicines_0411.jpg

:boogie::boogie::boogie:these last 2 pics are sfvs[3rd try]and kings kush[grape ape x og kush greenhouse seeds]

T

truecannabliss

Looking great bro, love the T5's and plan on getting myself a few more soon to use as walls in a tent to flower with a 600w above.....regarding the feed i'd say they look like they are doing great at the moment and personally i'd hold out till they look like they need some feed....im sure someone with more soil experience will chime in and be of more help.
Real pleased to have you running our gear, take care.
Peace

420king-MASSES

another update for ya farmers out there so heres the 411 i foliar fed these babies and they loved itso next week ill do the same i asked truecannabliss about topping and he suggested it for the secret recipes [strecher] and i was planning on it with the ukem because of its lineage both the parents being lovers of topping lst and fim so like tc suggested i shall start to top between the 4-6 set of trues so heres some pics this will be last picture update for about a week so we can see the difference in what a weeks growth can do on these strains we gonna push these genetics for all there worth people so i hope you all enjoy the ride
natural_medicines_0651.jpg
natural_medicines_0622.jpg
natural_medicines_0611.jpg
natural_medicines_0632.jpg
natural_medicines_060.jpg

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good bro, loving the pics. I top everything 1st and ask questions later. i think anything chem related will do better topped anyway.

420king-MASSES

ya i was more concerned with the secret recipe /ive grown chems out b4 so i was planning on topping and fiming multiple times especially since theres ogers in it lol thanks for stopping in twizzy my dude ////twizzy when would you suggest topping 4th,5th,6th 7th set ofd true leafs

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i like to look for the sex 1st before i top, which usually shows by the 7th node most of the time u can see it by the 5th. but if you top them ,the say 3rd node now becomes the top one. so it takes a few days longer for it to show.

when i do finnaly top them i would cut down to the 3rd node.

Latest posts

Top Bottom