420king testing ukhem and secret recipe so let the games begin

• Thread starter 420king-MASSES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice that sounds like it was almost worth the headache. All good come to those that wait...:passingjoint:

420king-MASSES

today is day 70 with the secret recipe and i can count the died back hairs on both hands shes going strong maybe another week possibly 2//with the uk chems well let me tell you they got 21 days left out of 70 set and look like there about to go into beast mode pics will be uploaded as soon as i get new camera cord to download ///on the secret recipe again they werent kidding when they said "MAGICAL YIELDS'' i bet im gonna pull 3 dry zips from a single plant that is grown in a 2 gallon bucket of dirt[ffhf] and isnt taller then 2 feet bumper crop strain for the chronnoisseur who needs it all but keep in mind this strain goes longer then the standard 10 weeks:harvest::harvest::bongsmi::bongsmi::harvest::)

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Now we will all hang out anticipating the pics. Freakin sounds worth the wait.

mancordero

mancordero

bring on the secret recipe!! can't wait to see those magical yields

P

perriogkushgrow

Connoisseur Chem

I recently ordered a pack of the Connoisseur Chem. From reading this thread it sounds like Connoisseur Genetics has some amazing gear. I can't wait to get them into veg!!

S

SourBubba

Hey 420king which Connoisseur strain do you think is the best?

P.S. Love your work! But don't you think its time for a new camera :)

H

HazedHead

How are the chemmy jones coming along? I picked up a couple packs of those this week.

420king-MASSES

okay sorry for the delay guys ive been super busy this is my first post in a minute so here are a couple shots of the secret recipe the day she came down--i expected her to run about 70 days but she surprised meand went 88 days in flower but man she was worth the weight -instead of getting a 2 week flush and straight ater she got a lil more then 4 weeks but now that i know i bet ill get even more out of her at dry weighing time she pulled 3-1/4 ozs not bad for being in a 2 gallon bucket and just shy of 2 feet---also and i carefully say this with respect to other strains and there status but imvho and everyone else who has smoked it we all agree that this is one of the best weed they have ever smoked i rated in my top 3just under Chemdog 91 and nl5/haze others rated it in top 5 a few said absolutley hands down the best--if you have a chance at getting this strain jump on it this again im careful when i say this but this strain is holy grail of weed material truly one hit stuff that has yield smell quality as well as quantity and mad bag appeal it was a total pleasure to grow as well as to toke i cant wait for the uk chem to be done //so heres a couple pictures--oh and one more thing everyone in the cypher agrees this strain needs to have a real branded name instead of secret recipe so far we call this the goodins pronounced gutinz or the grail but its up to ojd and truecannabliss
natural_medicines_0014.jpg
natural_medicines_0025.jpg
natural_medicines_0034.jpg

winta

winta

wow that sr got chunky bro! happy harvest and happy smokin!

O

Ookie

Holy fuck bro those buds looks massive and the flush is unreal on her, must be some super smooth smoke....so pleased with your happy with the results, seems the results are very consistent with lots of happy people reporting back.
Been discussing with OJD about releasing the make up of this strain, think we might do it just before this current batch runs out....as for the name change, i totally dig where your coming from and will give that some careful thought.
Thanks for sharing bro, hope your well.
ps did something nice arrive in the post yet?

blazer

blazer

"Outfuckingstanding" now that's what im talking about some good breeding there got some ukhem on the way anxiuos to see those hope there as good as those, should be I hear great things about connoisseur's genetics can't wait:sign0005::harvest:

blazer

blazer

What up 420 jealous for sure on the SR would love to see some close ups of the ukhem when close to done whow it smells and how it smokes demanding aren't I would appreciate it bro peace

B.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Great work brotha! Those look hella chunky! What kind of smells are you getting off that well flushed cola? They look like a huge bud cluster f__k! Great work.

Cheers,
Crom

420king-MASSES

thanks guys --ookie my brother yes i did and have pmd conn420-- winta my dude holy shit is this potent just what youve been looking for as far as potency my brother---marta whats up you aint joking bomb diggity dankage a song should be written about this strain lol its that good---blazer no problem man ill snap some shots tonight for you--crombien whats up my dude how you been so these are huge clusters stacked up ridiculessly im totally impressed with this strain/as for smells wow a lil spicy very fruity like a hashy fruityness skunky like good ole american skunky i can almost guarantee that the genetics include mss and sour bubble im kinda thinking chem is involved as well due to the skunky tones the deep skunky tones but lets not 4get the pleasant heavenly spicyness im smelling - this is intense bud folks get it while you can cause im gonna be grabbing more beans ----/////uk chem pics uploaded later on 2night

Top Bottom