450w Leds And Seedlings

• Thread starter Izzy1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izzy1980

Izzy1980

My seeds germinated, root riot plugged and they're under a 5w LED light each potted in 1ltr fabric pots,

My main light is 450w, does any one have an idea how far from the seedlings I should hang my main light and when should I switch to my main LED light please,

Thanks

Izzy

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

How many actual watts?
Who knows, I bought it from Amazon

How do I tell?, I know they generally dont output what they advertise very well,

Say it was 450w, what distance for seedlings just potted would you say?

Nugg

Nugg

Doesn't matter I have viparspectrums 600 par.. viparspectrums 1200v...and Mars hydro 1600w..I set them all at 30"then I'll raise to get some growth.. that's the only I'll effect I've have on running then closer..when I first got the 600s I set at like 12-14", straight blue..they just sat there growing huge leaves..I mean it grew big just super short..just takes some runs and you'll figure it out..if it is growing branches more then a inch apart...lower the light or you have the wrong light..well that's how all mine work anyway.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Who knows, I bought it from Amazon

How do I tell?, I know they generally dont output what they advertise very well,

Say it was 450w, what distance for seedlings just potted would you say?
What’s the make? I’ll find out for ya. It’s good to know for calculating how much it should cover and how far to have it from canopy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom