48 Hours of Darkness, Humidity & Temp

• Thread starter sargewag04
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sargewag04

sargewag04

I am about to put my baby in for her 48 hours of darkness. What level should I have the humidity at and what is the ideal temperature for this process. Thank you!!!

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Same as during late flower but you can't open it up to check the humidity or temps.

growsince79

growsince79

I am about to put my baby in for her 48 hours of darkness. What level should I have the humidity at and what is the ideal temperature for this process. Thank you!!!
If it's good bud, it doesn't need additional darkness. If it's not good, 48 hrs dark isn't gonna make it good. Lol so much plagiarized regurgitated bs on the internet. Show me a side by side comparison that proves it makes buds better.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

60-70f and humidity 40-50% they done transpire in the dark so humidity can be kept very low even less that I suggested. Lower temps will help preserve terps.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I'm going to do this before I cut this time, the question I have is it ok (or preferable) to go dark with the plants dry? I water every 4 days & I watered yesterday (Friday) I plan on going dark on Monday, to cut on Wednesday.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

If it's good bud, it doesn't need additional darkness. If it's not good, 48 hrs dark isn't gonna make it good. Lol so much plagiarized regurgitated bs on the internet. Show me a side by side comparison that proves it makes buds better.
I'm kinda agreeing with you but I do 48 hours of darkness because I can.

Show me a study that it doesn't work.

It also adds 2 more days of flowering, as most will chop too soon. Imo

Silk689

Silk689

I'm going to do this before I cut this time, the question I have is it ok (or preferable) to go dark with the plants dry? I water every 4 days & I watered yesterday (Friday) I plan on going dark on Monday, to cut on Wednesday.
Iam in the same position and was gonna ask how did it turn out bro? Would u do anything different next time?

Glassdub

Glassdub

Top Bottom