4K Original Diesel RDWC Scrog

• Thread starter BlowsTrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlowsTrees

Greetings everyone!

Been a long time since I've posted pics of the gardens but I've been a long time lurker here so figured I should share something.

Here is my 4K Original Diesel Scrog. Vegging for about 3.5weeks and getting the flip this Friday (7-30-10)

Quick run down...16 buckets, 4 per light, Co2, 1/4 HP chiller, AC, Dehuey... All the usual suspects. She'll be going 70-75 days. Enjoy.

Outside1 2

Outside2 2

4k original diesel rdwc scrog 3

Left light on 2

Garden looking out light on 2

4k original diesel rdwc scrog 4

4k original diesel rdwc scrog 5

4k original diesel rdwc scrog 6

4k original diesel rdwc scrog 7

4k original diesel rdwc scrog 8

4k original diesel rdwc scrog 9

4k original diesel rdwc scrog 10

4k original diesel rdwc scrog 11

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn right dude! Super Nice!

I'd like to see this one though. scribed.

fred

Feijao

Feijao

I am running the same 16 4k setup and would like to know about how far each bucket is from each other.

Thanks,

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Really nice! Been wanting to switch to RDWC for a while now! Can you go into more detail on your bucket setup? Or shoot me a pm? I want to convert my 10k grow to a setup similar to yours(minus the scrog)Keep it rocking man!

F

FreshSteppin

hey man nice lookin setup!

stop into my thread and check it out
really similar setup

B

BlowsTrees

Thanks everyone :)

Faijeo- Buckets are about 2 feet apart from each other.

Manicgrower-Thanks dude. Sure thing, what exactly would you like to know? Don't have enough posts to PM yet but its Blaze's RDWC tutorial build out with standard 1/2 in feed to 1/4 in spaghetti lines to 3/4 in return lines.

Fresh- Been lurking on your thread too man. Looking rad for sure. Thanks for the comments.

F

FreshSteppin

like I have been telling everyone I really like the bio bucket idea but I think its better to ditch the net pot and instead fill another 5 gal with holes in the bottom with lava rock.

either way we shall soon see

Oh and I also updated my returns to 1"

I

Integra21

Nice, clean room. Cant wait to see this unfold. Love watching fellow scrogers.

true grit

true grit

Looking killer bro, thats gonna be one nice screen of buds!! WHat OD cut do you have?

B

BlowsTrees

True Grit- The OD cut here is the Headband/Daywrecker/Original Diesel. She is Chemdog 91 x (MSS x NL#5). Old girl and a favorite :)

B

BlowsTrees

Week 1

Update. Pictures here are from 3 days after flip. One girl on the left was not establishing itself well and was very much the runt of the group. Culled her out and I believe the rest of the plants should still fill in her space nicely.

Trimmed up the bottom growth beneath the screen and topped off the controller. Need to do a bit of leaf removal up top but will wait until the begining of next week to let them recoup from the removal of all the lower growth. Going out of town for a week and will update after I return for the begining of week 2.

Left side
Left side

Right side
Right side

Canopy
Canopy

Below screen growth removed
Bucket

Left underside
Under1

Right underside
Under2

Until next week....

End pic

Peace!

BT

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Subscribed and looking forward to the next update, have a good holiday :)

B

BlowsTrees

Week 4

Hello there! Sorry for the lack of updates. Was gone for longer than I expected work wise.

So, I left in my opinion, as the worst time I could have wished for,as its the stetch time and time to get things in settled as I would have liked. One oversight was that my lady who was looking after things, did a great job topping off...but is terrified of topping and training and "hurting" the girls hehe...so I can say I came back to a healthy garden...but WHOA OVERGROWN!

Had I actually been around to train them properly and clean things up fan leaf wise I could have made a much better,spaced out canopy. But basically I was able to leave the grow, have my girl take care of the topping off and general maintenence shit, and come back 4 weeks later to a still solid running room, so I'm happy none the less..

Here is what I came into after I nervously opened the doors!

Lights on untrimmed resize

Lights off untrimmed resize

Leftside untrimmed resize

Rightside untrimmed resize

Center untrimmed resize

So I was quite surprised to say the least...and had to get in there to do some serious training and deleafing if this project is still to be successful. So here are the plants after some love and care. I still need to do more deleafing but wanted to give them some time to recover in between. Updates again soon...

Looking in trimmed resize

Rightside trimmed resize
Left side trimmed resize
Leftback side trimmed resize
Canopy1 resize
Canopy2 resize
Canopy3 resize
Outside in resize
Outside in 2 resize
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

BOOM!! Looking groovy in there bro. Keep it up. :yes