4K WiFi Microscope or Nice Trichome Camera pictures. Need to check trichome ripeness or heaven forbid tiny insects?

• Thread starter IamN2pot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IamN2pot

I picked up this microscope on Amazon, here. With the 15% coupon, it's only $34. Takes mighty fine pictures, IMHO, for a 35 dollar electronic magnifier. The deal gets even sweeter when you go to the Ninyoon website where they offer you a free "upgraded stand". Well, the one it come with is pretty worthless, so when I saw the offer for the free one, I jumped on it. Sadly when they responded, they ask that you do a possitive review on Amazon, take a screenshot of the review and email that back to them and then they would send you the upgraded stand and case. EXCUSE ME! I won't play a game where they move the goal post during the game. The original requirement stated to recieve the upgraded stand and carrying case was to send them your name, address and Amazon order number. That's all. So when I recieved the email responce telling me the additional expectations, I was not happy!, and my responce reflected that. Long story shortened, they did send out the upgraded stand and carrying case. I hope you find the pictures and information helpful. Enjoy,,,,,

What comes in the box, before I got the upgraded stand and case.
4k wifi microscope or nice trichome camera pictures need to check trichome ripeness or heaven

With the upgraded stand and case....
4k wifi microscope or nice trichome camera pictures need to check trichome ripeness or heaven  2

Back of the box specs.
4k wifi microscope or nice trichome camera pictures need to check trichome ripeness or heaven  3

4k wifi microscope or nice trichome camera pictures need to check trichome ripeness or heaven  4

4k wifi microscope or nice trichome camera pictures need to check trichome ripeness or heaven  5

This is neat for measuring microns
4k wifi microscope or nice trichome camera pictures need to check trichome ripeness or heaven  6

and it all fits into the carrying case. Nice!
4k wifi microscope or nice trichome camera pictures need to check trichome ripeness or heaven  7

4k wifi microscope or nice trichome camera pictures need to check trichome ripeness or heaven  8

This is the scope out my window, infinate focus.

4k wifi microscope or nice trichome camera pictures need to check trichome ripeness or heaven  9

Measuring card laid over some 180 micron silkscreen
4k wifi microscope or nice trichome camera pictures need to check trichome ripeness or heaven 10

Trichomes anyone????
4k wifi microscope or nice trichome camera pictures need to check trichome ripeness or heaven 11

4k wifi microscope or nice trichome camera pictures need to check trichome ripeness or heaven 12

4k wifi microscope or nice trichome camera pictures need to check trichome ripeness or heaven 13

4k wifi microscope or nice trichome camera pictures need to check trichome ripeness or heaven 14

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Very nice!

Dr. Meter jerked me around. Didn’t provide the storage case. Amazon said it’s free! Saved $50 and it’s a good LUX meter.

Need one of these...old eyes...

Latest posts

Top Bottom