4k X 11 Avalanche ~Snowdawg x chemsister N random shizzz!!!

• Thread starter PorchMonkey4Life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Avalanche 003
Avalanche 004
Avalanche 008
Avalanche 009
Avalanche 010

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Anyone got any intel on the stretch on these, im actually hoping for some as im 5 days in

waayne

waayne

What's up PorchMonkey!

Most of the Avalanche phenos I've ran from logic usually doubled in size during flower....
One particularly vigorous pheno of Avalanche I ran nearly tripled in size during flower though.....

There are lots of nice tasty phenos in those Avalanche seeds:)

good luck!

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

What's up PorchMonkey!

Most of the Avalanche phenos I've ran from logic usually doubled in size during flower....
One particularly vigorous pheno of Avalanche I ran nearly tripled in size during flower though.....

There are lots of nice tasty phenos in those Avalanche seeds:)

good luck!
Thanks for the intel, i really needed it, i kept finding your pics threw search, but you had so much going at the time, info was not solely based on avalanche, but i was very happy with the quality your pics shown,
got any leftovers for a brother?
LOL some left over pics of some bentos and a poki sushi platter left on my camera from NINJA sushi

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

How's the stretch looking on the Avalanche ?
double a few a bit more. it worked perfect i count on the stretch to fill shit in and since im not in individual pots i get the side growth i needed. the plants were small when they went in,but with the beds and a 10 day veg all them side shooting roots gave me the sides uptop i needed bad, had no more time to veg. all worked out great...... been busy ill take some pics in a few days

Dynamite

Dynamite

Im 4 for 10 with the HAOG s1's .. better then nothing I figure

I see that chem trait,aka "mosaic", aka cal-mag def in a cpl of them pics .. funny , cuz every plant I've ever had with that trait was EPIC bomb

I'm stealing your net idea for my next run ,but going mater cage , then toss a net and fuggetabouit

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

20 days to go, this camera is wrecked and keeps changing setting on it in mid picture taking. some fan burn and a camera doing no justice.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom