4x2 led light for $250 in the USA

• Thread starter BabyFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BabyFarmer

BabyFarmer

Here is a deal i was looking at from a michigan company.

That's not too bad at all. I wonder how much diff samsung and meanwell makes over the sosen whatever on the cheaper ones.

I can get a maxisun 2000 for $130... that's 200 watts

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This is why i bought new ballasts for my hps lamps and have not gone to led yet. Too many choices and too much confusion and marketing.

BabyFarmer

BabyFarmer

I would run it......
the reds are going to be junk but they may last 5 yrs......... that's under 200$ for 240w you can't bet that unless you hit a sale in the usa......

Can you buy a decent strip with reds to compensate if needed?

I've seen them for IR and UV.

I really want to scoop this up... lol

BabyFarmer

BabyFarmer

aww fkit! It's only 2 bills!

Done. Will do a grow log. Compare the vipar p1500 to this thing. If I need to add some red I'll find a way.

Hell, could prob sell this locally, used at same price off the names samsung and meanwell... if I hate it.
Screenshot 20200724 163217 Samsung Internet

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

my honest opinion on led lights,really
they are all designed to do one thing and only one thing,that is to keep you buying the next best light,no shit,you guys should go back and read some the stuff you have put in writing in the years here,there is no best,just buy the next best,and a constant cash flow for them,hahaahh
i think only 3 years ago it was straight up led lights,then cob,the qb it just dont stop,i be damn if i can figure how i get high from my 400 watt hid light.
most are just a company battle ,they have the same stuff in the boards just difrent provider crazy how much i spent on them makes my ass want to buy stocks hahah.
as soon as you think you know one and get ready to try one ,bamm they change shit,i finally went for the blurple lights there now called,but then 9 out of 10 folks said ,ahh ya man run these during summer months ,they doint put out much heat at all,so i bought 2 300 watt full spectrum lights,hell i could cook hot dogs under them bitchs,then the 300 advertised turns out to be what 75 watt from wall,what the shit really,
so i will use the old obselete hid light ,until they send me a test message like att did last week,said my big button flip phone was to old for there service and i need to upgrade,fuck that bring back the damn pay phone and rotary dial bitch hahahah

Top Bottom