4x4 Tent Sour Secret And Critical Kush Grow

• Thread starter grohio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

Yup it always does! Good thing you had more than one. So what kind of smells does that sour secret for you right now? Also I have a root shot thread in the photography section. Everyone is supposed to post up root shots. Yours would look great there as they are indeed awesome.

justiceman

justiceman

The sour secret dose not stink a lot during flower. Has a nice sour earthy smell after cure and the nicest smooth sour taste ever. I love it.
Sounds awesome! I'll have to get some of those beans some time.

grohio

grohio

I looked for that root shot thread @justiceman. Could not find it. Maybe you can point me in the right direction.

justiceman

justiceman

I'm liking those vibrant hairs on the critical kush. Things are plumping up. About how long till harvest?

grohio

grohio

Ok, so im gonna start off with the pics of some of the super fat sour secret colas. Chose a can of my favorite beverage for a size reference.

20170225 230650
20170225 230702
justiceman

justiceman

About to take some pics of whats going on in the garden. Heres the nugs im about to break up for a couple of doobs.
Looks fire. Is that dry Critial Kush from another run? Pretty cool how plump the calyxes are getting on that Secret Sour

grohio

grohio

Looks fire. Is that dry Critial Kush from another run? Pretty cool how plump the calyxes are getting on that Secret Sour
Yes, that is some dried and cured critical kush from my last run. And yes, the sour secret just keeps on going. She is stacking new calyxs on top of new calyxs. And she is past 7 weeks in.

Top Bottom