4x4 tent what are u farmers yielding

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Shoot bro, just toss in one of those new Master Blasters, set up a scrog and set some records broham!

Venom818

Venom818

Shoot bro, just toss in one of those new Master Blasters, set up a scrog and set some records broham!

hell yeah i bet

i have been yielding a couple of bo's with a scrog and dual 400's, i bet you can really put up some bumbers with a 1000 or 2-600's if you have an ac

yeah i have a 1000 in there just curious as to what people are getting out if these gimmick's i read GTD pulled 3.2 with casy jones in one of the joints,but what are other farmer pulling in a 4x4 tent.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

whut up bro, was wonderin where you been layin low at, aint seen you around in a few weeks, i'm runnin 2x2 and I got it packed tight in there and I know I should end up around a half to a whole one, so based on what i've seen out ya, i'm think 2.5 to 3+, Peace Shiva

Venom818

Venom818

bump I know there are alot more farmer with 4x4 tent's

K

KushyNutt

I run a 1000 in a 4x4 tent and have been pulling 2 lbs and that's without a shade and only one 80 cfm for intake and same for outtake.

E

ent

i used to run a 600w in a 4x4 tent and get about 22 ounces out of soil. whether i used 9, 16 or 25 plants did not change my yield, only my veg time.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
thats a good score ent, whats ur nutes line? u grow organic? Im hoping for this kind of yield this round

Big V

Big V

I grow in a 4x4 room under a 1000W in scrog and am yeilding around 680 grams from 4 plants in DWC.

Venom818

Venom818

thnx guys what stains are u guys using to get these yields

R

Radio_Dread

i run a 3.5'x3.5'x7 and i could prob get 5-6 good size plants in 3 gal buckets in and and it would be tight but all plants would get adequte light. im goin to try this next run and see what i could pull. i got my tent pretty dailed in this run so next run should be a breeze with temps and rh at least

E

ent

thats a good score ent, whats ur nutes line? u grow organic? Im hoping for this kind of yield this round

i use botanicare's line, liquid karma, sweet and PBP. i'll supplement micros with sensical. my soil is organic, lots of dry's added. i'm mostly organic. i guess some say PBP isn't organic, my micro's aren't organic, grow big isn't ogranic and my rooting agent, clonex isn't organic. but the main nutrients and just about everything during bloom is organic.

B

budlover

Sweet!!

I need come out the clittle closet and get me one these tents. I have a 600 watt and a 400 i could throw in there. best of luck to you bro!!

peace budlover

Venom818

Venom818

I need come out the clittle closet and get me one these tents. I have a 600 watt and a 400 i could throw in there. best of luck to you bro!!

peace budlover

Yeah bro u should i think a good # to pull in a 4x4 tent is 2lb although that might be a little hard for me cause I grow low yielding strains.

D

Dan K

4x4 with a 600, (4) -5 gallon raised for airflow buckets organic soil, elites sour dd banana will yield me 560+grams, supercropped with 2 month veg, 9 week flower. bigger light and higher plant count could def. yield more. 4 plants that's it...

M

Malachi

thnx guys what stains are u guys using to get these yields

I am growing bubblegum, black widow and cheese. Bubblegum is my best yielder though ... i love growing the plant (bubblegum) but I am going to switch it up next round to keep things interesting ... to me the bubblegum is only a 6/10 in potency. I need a hammerfist to the temple when I smoke ... just ordered some herijuana so we will see if that will do it lol. But my next run will probally be a run of raskal's OG.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Malachi you'll love the Heri bro. Good choice.
Anyway, was running a 4x4 back before my lil security breach fiasco. Consistently pulled 2lbs. sometimes a bit more. I was using 1000 watt hps at first then got crazy and added a spare 400 watter I had lying around. :sun LOL. The 400 addition did not add to the yield like I figured it would. Only upped it slightly at best. What I did notice with 1400 watts was the resin production was enhanced noticably and it even brought out different aromas from the flowers that I had not gotten outta the same strains before. Had a positive effect on over all potency as well.:bongsmi: My last harvest outta the 4x4 was some of the best I'd ever done. Used the Flora Nova series. Strains were AG13xFigWidow, Bubbledust, C99xHaze. AG13xFW dry sieve hash was absolutely fucking gorgeous that run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom