5 plants 5 pics, help a new grower out please

• Thread starter Kdmoore28
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kdmoore28

Kdmoore28

Hello everyone

I am new here and appreciate you taking the time to take a look. As stated I have 5 pics of 5 plants. Please help me understand what is going on. I am getting overwhelmed searching the internet.

I understand there are probably threads to these and I'm looking but again so much information and I'm just not that sure

I really appreciate all the help

5 plants 5 pics help a new grower out please

5 plants 5 pics help a new grower out please 2

5 plants 5 pics help a new grower out please 3

5 plants 5 pics help a new grower out please 4

5 plants 5 pics help a new grower out please 5

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
morning @Kdmoore28 can you provide more information so the proper guys can offer the best advise.
PH
PPM
RO
Lights
height, watts etc
Soil Type
Tent Size
Clone or Seed
Light Cycles
and any other info you think will help

I would offer more but I'm new to this and a H20 guy at that. have you checked out https://www.thcfarmer.com/grow/plant-abuse-chart-and-photos-by-nietzsche.218/ i found this to be very helpful. good over the abuse pics and compare them to yours. also turn off the 'burple lights' when taking pics as it will help diagnose things under correct lighting.

OG

Kdmoore28

Kdmoore28

morning @Kdmoore28 can you provide more information so the proper guys can offer the best advise.
PH
PPM
RO
Lights
height, watts etc
Soil Type
Tent Size
Clone or Seed
Light Cycles
and any other info you think will help

I would offer more but I'm new to this and a H20 guy at that. have you checked out https://www.thcfarmer.com/grow/plant-abuse-chart-and-photos-by-nietzsche.218/ i found this to be very helpful. good over the abuse pics and compare them to yours. also turn off the 'burple lights' when taking pics as it will help diagnose things under correct lighting.

OG

thanks for the reply and ill do my best to answer

PH
Stable at 6

PPM
1600-1700 ppm due to i use well water

RO
Not RO but considering install as my well water comes in at 1200 ppm

Lights, height, watts etc
Mars hydro 1000w equivalent about 24" above canopy

Soil Type
Clay pebbles with soil, im using autopots and advanced nutrient blend

Tent Size
4x4x7

Clone or Seed
Clones

Light Cycles
18-6

IMG 1003

IMG 4423

IMG 7552

IMG 9632

IMG 0747

IMG 4423
IMG 7552
IMG 9632
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Your PPM is way to high, lean back on your nutrients, to around 700-800. if you are in soil or coco you will need to flush them with PH neutral water only till your numbers are within range.
what i do is make my 'Ozark Water' 20 gals at a time and add FRitz Pro A.C.C.R. , Cal-Mag, nutrients, enzymes and toss in a air stone and check PH after a couple hours and adjust it down from there to 5.5-5.8 or as close as i can, give it another joint or two and recheck your numbers. then you can bucket water out of your BIg bucket for watering plants etc. you can also you use it in a spray bottle as well. hope this makes sense and helps a little. all of the stuff i use is off the jungle, making it easy to find. BOL

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
in simpler terms you are over feeding them, both water and nutrients . how high are your lights from the tops of the plants/ try 24" if your not already there

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

PH
Stable at 6

PPM

RO

Soil Type

Tent Size
4x4x7

Clone or Seed
Clones

Light Cycles
18-6

View attachment 917159

View attachment 917160

View attachment 917161

View attachment 917162

View attachment 917163
I agree, the PPM from your well is way too high you not going to be able to successfully work with that in my opinion, also you need your pH at 6.5 in soil, 6 is too low. You've got a few other things going on, I suspect you might have a thrip issue as well, check for bugs (the small white dots) but most importantly get your PPM squared away

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'll 3rd that... That well water is just not usable. They are way over fed. The soil ph is probably way off now and I can see leaves that indicate clear root damage to me. I think they are gonners at this point.

Suggest an RO unit and feeding much lighter next time

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
look for one or two that you might be able to save, cut em back toss the rest probably and then follow the advise @707finisher & @Aqua Man laid on you.

BOL
OG

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

PH
Stable at 6

PPM

RO

Soil Type

Tent Size
4x4x7

Clone or Seed
Clones

Light Cycles
18-6

View attachment 917159

View attachment 917160

View attachment 917161

View attachment 917162

View attachment 917163
i looked into filtration. it's not cheap, but check out zerowater. ummm... if u have water machines, nearby- i can tell u where i found my cheapest, 5gal jugs. man, $25 a wk on water is a real commitment, time wise and if u call the company n say, u got stiffed, for $20... there r few hobbies, that account for such demand so... get ur story straight: beer maker and fish, hobbiest.

my list still has to many tcheck, priced items, to consider a significant, financial commitment, regardless, of whether it's less than $!00 a month... that's not $100, in interest.

BigCube

BigCube

You could probably save them if you got good water and flushed them for a couple weeks. Then remove the damage and re do your veg cycle. But at that point you may as well start again.

Too bad we didn't catch it in its infancy, we could have prevented it 🙁

BigCube

BigCube

i looked into filtration. it's not cheap, but check out zerowater. ummm... if u have water machines, nearby- i can tell u where i found my cheapest, 5gal jugs. man, $25 a wk on water is a real commitment, time wise and if u call the company n say, u got stiffed, for $20... there r few hobbies, that account for such demand so... get ur story straight: beer maker and fish, hobbiest.

my list still has to many tcheck, priced items, to consider a significant, financial commitment, regardless, of whether it's less than $!00 a month... that's not $100, in interest.

Yeah, sometimes I feel very lucky to live in Vancouver. 12ppm out of the tap, very little chlorine no chloramine no fluoride.. just a slight ph down and I'm g2g.

I have seen posts recently about people using their captured rain water, it seems it averages around a ph of 6.0 and a low ppm too. May be worth researching.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

me and another fella who's breathed enough gnats- agree that while u may lose, or stress hermie, this season- you're stubbornness to not stop at a gas station that serves legit bbq n ask for directions til u got this f'd (far...)... we respect the time u spent, doin ur own homework, we're fairly certain... that we think you'll make a phen, grower. not givin up n homework, (and unlimited funds), are what it's all about so... u already have fans. we'll b watchin. hopefully, we can b of use- but as advancements come n go- the homework never ends. hang tough. you're amongst friends n crazy people/peers.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Cheap RO for those looking. Make sure you follow the setup directions.

https://www.amazon.com/Aquatic-Life...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl
no way! that pretty dummy proof to hook up?

yeah, i threw in thd zero water towel. 5hrs a wk, minimum- the gal was not pleased, with the constant, kitchen mess n umm... water, EVERYWHERE. if u ladies thought a guy had trouble, makin it in a 1' hole... try a 5gal, opening.

i might NEED that and some fans, TODAY, wonderwoman, f'er!

u looked into that one- good vibes? ty for that nugget! never know what you'll find, here. especially, when the superheroes, turn up.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

no way! that pretty dummy proof to hook up?

yeah, i threw in thd zero water towel. 5hrs a wk, minimum- the gal was not pleased, with the constant, kitchen mess n umm... water, EVERYWHERE. if u ladies thought a guy had trouble, makin it in a 1' hole... try a 5gal, opening.

i might NEED that and some fans, TODAY, wonderwoman, f'er!

u looked into that one- good vibes? ty for that nugget! never know what you'll find, here. especially, when the superheroes, turn up.
Hahah... Yeah it's very easy but you need to flush the carbon filter for 5 min and then after put the DI filter in and flush for 30 min.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

alright, i decoded another tag: more, 28yr old katy, u have more seeds? i was considering, popping a couple, myself. a lil angry, competition, is always healthy. could keep me more attuned to issues u might run into. up for it? I'm fat, lazy n stall stuff... ur likely, to "win", regardless of outcome. share anything u wanna know, about my limited, pollen experience, but it's fun.
keeps the negative reactions to "fem'd" males, to a minimum- of drywall repair.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

alright, i decoded another tag: more, 28yr old katy, u have more seeds? i was considering, popping a couple, myself. a lil angry, competition, is always healthy. could keep me more attuned to issues u might run into. up for it? I'm fat, lazy n stall stuff... ur likely, to "win", regardless of outcome. share anything u wanna know, about my limited, pollen experience, but it's fun.
keeps the negative reactions to "fem'd" males, to a minimum- of drywall repair.
I would but plant counts. I do have a grow diary if ya wanna peek through. First one for me and grow just starting.

Top Bottom