5 plants 5 pics, help a new grower out please

• Thread starter Kdmoore28
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

wait wait wait- i forgot it was pm'd stuff, behind your back. careful- those r TWO GALLONS PER HOUR. u don't want me to break it down to the nanosecond, on ur thread, but that's... that's patience' pace... do u know her? patience always does me/absent minded, wrong n that's an expensive h2o bill, should u forget n leave the bubblers, on the pine trees.
sigh. it's not you, it's me.

that's a fantastic filter, for one plant.
nm. imma hush. the metaphorical power, just shut off, again. in my attic...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

wait wait wait- i forgot it was pm'd stuff, behind your back. careful- those r TWO GALLONS PER HOUR. u don't want me to break it down to the nanosecond, on ur thread, but that's... that's patience' pace... do u know her? patience always does me/absent minded, wrong n that's an expensive h2o bill, should u forget n leave the bubblers, on the pine trees.
sigh. it's not you, it's me.

that's a fantastic filter, for one plant.
nm. imma hush. the metaphorical power, just shut off, again. in my attic...
Yeah all RO units are slow. Make a few 5gal pails and store with the lid on at a time. Use for humidifier etc.

There are easy ways to connect it with a float switch that will cost a bit more but then it will just fill and shut off when full by itself. Honestly I haven't seen a fast RO filter in general that can fill on demand but I have never looked. I'm betting if there is it would likely be over a grand.

I have that unit and my water comes out at 1-2ppm until the filter start to get older

The other option is to buy RO water.

Kdmoore28

Kdmoore28

Yeah all RO units are slow. Make a few 5gal pails and store with the lid on at a time. Use for humidifier etc.

There are easy ways to connect it with a float switch that will cost a bit more but then it will just fill and shut off when full by itself. Honestly I haven't seen a fast RO filter in general that can fill on demand but I have never looked. I'm betting if there is it would likely be over a grand.

I have that unit and my water comes out at 1-2ppm until the filter start to get older

The other option is to buy RO water.

I have an in-line meter and automatic valve for fill. Basically I’m just going to plumb the filter in before all that. And It'll be set and forget

Kdmoore28

Kdmoore28

I agree, the PPM from your well is way too high you not going to be able to successfully work with that in my opinion, also you need your pH at 6.5 in soil, 6 is too low. You've got a few other things going on, I suspect you might have a thrip issue as well, check for bugs (the small white dots) but most importantly get your PPM squared away

Thanks for the reply!

I ordered an RO filter for my supply. And I’m looking into what my PH should be running auto pots. I did have a thrip issue before but thankfully after thinning the herd and recent checks I don’t. I believe I had to raise my lights for some of those signs

Latest posts

Top Bottom