5 weeks in, making headway! Follow along if you would like to!

• Thread starter jonebroni
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jonebroni

jonebroni

This is going to be a photo dump of the first few weeks and trying to get all the kinks settled out. Still some VPD kinks we are working out the next 48 hours it sounds like. Let me know your guy's initial reaction and thoughts concerns help, if you doing mind of course!! :)

Topped them this morning when the trellis got put on...

Happy to join the forum guys, don't be too harsh on me :)

4 weeks with AGSeedCo and Pre98 X ON strain...

IMG_0179.JPG
babies, 4 weeks.  AG seed co.JPG

Super pretty green color Todd McCormick has really done over there...He's paid his dues, unfortunately.

******$$$$ SPECIAL DELIVERY!!!!$$$$*******
8 BEAUTIFUL 5 week old Afgoo ladies...

They have happily outgrew their space and are patiently waiting for a transplant!
64826911490__14F2443F-0067-417C-A221-AE93B76D91A9.jpg

Hmmm, I'm so excited I just want to see what they look like on the table!! :)

EBAE9DD5-53FE-42FC-8D35-C3A68B5D4E29.JPG

Meanwhile outback... Girls are looking sharp.. or so I think....
Unfortunately dude on left I caught some nuts. I'm really hoping it didn't affect the sexy girl on the right but it's hard to tell right now! Oh well, chopped and trashed him and moved on!

64766139799__B613783C-4C20-4DE8-B872-AD3CB9E1AA0F.fullsizerender.jpg

Quick shot after a long bit (for myself) filling these up.. Probably didn't, or most definitely, didn't have the best technique! Any help for the next run is appreciated!

IMG_0601.jpg

The lone survivor. She's looking very nice going into Solstice! (that's when these pics were taken)

2AF7752D-EE9F-4E3D-9FF5-40CAFF91C938.JPG
D11608B2-36B6-459D-9C41-54E6A2D758F3.JPG
IMG_0581.jpg
IMG_0582.jpg
IMG_0655.jpg

I am a first-timer with outdoor growing, and only a couple of times indoors. What is the schedule like for seeing buds and lots of improvement in the outdoor plant during Flower? Is it completely different? Slow-motion process compared to indoor? Thanks in advance!

So I Read some bad advice (i think) online somewhere about pruning early in veg and some guys on Instagram told me I'm good to run with it and in a couple of weeks i won't even notice it happend. Well, I can already tell they are coming back fast! I'm excited!

64908894133__722AF22B-F7DB-44C5-A568-C140208B4C89.jpg
D8BDBD8E-E0E4-483A-A20C-AF00F28FD73A.JPG

Final pic of the night... So I've got the room all cleaned up... Dealing with some high VPD numbers, going in tomorrow and getting a humidier for an added `1-`8% humidity im guessing, and we will diagnose from there, one step, one change at a time!

I hope you all enjoyed this, I love feedback, good back and all, so please let me know your thoughts! Happy smell fingers yall! :)

I am running
Think Grow Model H Lights (2)
and
Trolmaster (via Miami Mango ((Shoutout))
Hydro - X Controller system
C02 Controller
AC Controller
Humidity Controller - but the humidifier gets in tomorrow!
Running an RO System outside through the window area
Running 6.0 to 6.2 ph and using Flora 3 part Nutrients with a Cal-Mag mixed in every other.

Lastly, Window is being redone. I am installing the exhaust fan that will meet towards the mid-top of the window with the AC, and escape through one clean exit (think a three in one piece), and better ducting!
That's all for now!

Thanks for peeping it out!
IMG_0699.jpg
IMG_0728.jpg

PS... Low-Stress Training begins now!

Jonebroni Outski!

5 weeks in making headway  follow along if you would like to 6
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Where are all the regulars at?! It's Sunday Boysssss!
Welcome to the funny FARM! πŸ˜„πŸ€™ 😎

Thanks for sharing your pics, they most definitely help! πŸ‘ Nice indoor set up and your outdoor πŸ‘‘Queen ☺️ lookin' good too...I WISH we had that much room for our ladies too! πŸ‘πŸ™‚

I noticed a few holes in your outdoor grow, you have insects munching on her? And a little yellowing around the tops? πŸ€”

@ComfortablyNumb

Latest posts

Top Bottom