• Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buckethead29

Best mix Iv used
50  50 happy frog n coco loco

B

Burned Haze

Why not just make your own super soil and save the cash(hell you could reuse ur soil multiple times if doing the add dry amendment fert ) ? Not dissing just no reason to jump and throw anther bag away when all you gotta do is get a few dry amendments and know a schedule of every 3-4 weeks .

Same with pure coco , adding dry ferts make it simple and consistent as long as you schedule it proper ( that's all the "happy frog " is")

C

Connor422

Why not just make your own super soil and save the cash(hell you could reuse ur soil multiple times if doing the add dry amendment fert ) ? Not dissing just no reason to jump and throw anther bag away when all you gotta do is get a few dry amendments and know a schedule of every 3-4 weeks .

Same with pure coco , adding dry ferts make it simple and consistent as long as you schedule it proper ( that's all the "happy frog " is")

Hey man, what nutrients did you use with that mix?

TerriR

TerriR

by the time I chop, my whole pot is nothing but roots. I haven’t seen any way to reuse it, so I cut the stalk out and pour the rest (a big solid mass of roots) in the compost.
I’d be interested in this...need to read up!

Top Bottom