50 bucket DWC

• Thread starter Planit Growit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Planit Growit

gooday folx and farmers. this is a strain of LA that finishes in 36 days and iz unbelievable. GH are the nutes. .08 ec veg and flower. 6 days of flush, hand watered. 3 1k/ lights staggared. crispy and clean bak on tha scene. anyhow enjoy the show. :movie

50 bucket dwc
50 bucket dwc 2
50 bucket dwc 3
50 bucket dwc 4
50 bucket dwc 5
50 bucket dwc 6
R

Radio_Dread

damn dude thats alot of buckets. where do you keep all the air pumps for them? do they each have there own? the room looks great tho. good luck with your grow.

RD

M

Malachi

Finishes in 36 days huh? Sorry but I am a pessimist. Setup looks good though.

convex

convex

Ready in 5 weeks??
I flat out don't believe it - but would love to be proved wrong ;)

They look like they are stand alone buckets - How do you work on those buckets being 5 deep?

P

Planit Growit

damn dude thats alot of buckets. where do you keep all the air pumps for them? do they each have there own? the room looks great tho. good luck with your grow.

RD
gooday R_D , eye split 2 comercial airpumps to run most of them. The lil 6 outlet comercial airpumps actually push 25 nicely with the right stones. Thanx pimp have a god one

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll have to see it to believe it....never seen a plant finish so fast. Can't wait to them fill in..and in 36 days...cool man.

Great looking room. Never seen so many buckets in one space. How do you move around in there to work?

Venom818

Venom818

36 days highly doubt it bro Pass whatever ur smoking this way bro.Nice setup by the way

P

Planit Growit

Finishes in 36 days huh? Sorry but I am a pessimist. Setup looks good though.

Lol eye feel yu, however this iz the 4th run and 36 dayz haz been primo, perfect body perfect head. in soil it took 45 exactly. last two were in dwc and were pulled at 36 and 38 dayz with 95 percent milky trichomez with more than half tha hairs orange. eye believe eye still have the diary and photos. eye will dig, thanks for kind wordz

L

Lost

I don't see any airlines.. Am I blind, or have you just not gotten around to the airlines yet?

I'd like you see your air setup :)

P

Planit Growit

Ready in 5 weeks??
I flat out don't believe it - but would love to be proved wrong ;)

They look like they are stand alone buckets - How do you work on those buckets being 5 deep?
theye wil make yu a believer, ;)
yeah thay R stand alone. its not to bad man, eye use a 120 plug ez cloner and get a nice root system on them and put them in this room for a few days with the flower nutes only so when day 30 hits eye jus go to each and submerge a pump and change it to pure RO. with them being grown this way they dont drink so much so its not so bad. it helps me keep a healthy eye on them also, eye sleep better when eye know they are ALL ok. :pimp:

P

Planit Growit

I don't see any airlines.. Am I blind, or have you just not gotten around to the airlines yet?

I'd like you see your air setup :)
lil crazy lookin but here ya go

HPIM1472
HPIM1473
convex

convex

theye wil make yu a believer, ;)
yeah thay R stand alone. its not to bad man, eye use a 120 plug ez cloner and get a nice root system on them and put them in this room for a few days with the flower nutes only so when day 30 hits eye jus go to each and submerge a pump and change it to pure RO. with them being grown this way they dont drink so much so its not so bad. it helps me keep a healthy eye on them also, eye sleep better when eye know they are ALL ok. :pimp:

Ball is in your court brother - let's see what you can do ;)

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
this is gonna be wild .........god bless you home depot.......shamus

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

F#$K the naysayers! Bring it on, best wishes for a great grow. Call ya Buckethead!

L

loolagigi

dude, for doing a 50 site dwc why the hell arent your buckets light proof? did you light proof them from the inside? i doubt it. anyway nice room, how many dwc grows do you have under your belt? ill be watching with eagle eyes. loola

L

loolagigi

what and how many lights are you using? and why arent your buckets light proof?

L

Lost

what and how many lights are you using? and why arent your buckets light proof?

Believe it or not.. They don't need to be.. Especially if this cat is for real and this strain is 36 days.

Don't get me wrong, if your pushing much light its a good idea, but i have a bucket just like his, except with a 10 inch netpot. Its 18 inches from a vert 600 and 4 feet from a 1500 vert. Roots are pure white goodness. I can provide pics if necessary :)

Good luck hommie!! Looking forward to seeing this!

Latest posts

Top Bottom