• Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Acid test

Stalks

Stalks

I was nervous as hell my first time. From the second I put it on my tongue till about 45 minutes later but the rest of the night was all smiles!

I dont have vast experience with it as I only have one day off a week between work and school and I like to use that day to study (for arbitrary test, not the acic test) and i feel like I need an extra day to be back on point and preform where I need to lol.

I have def passed the test though. That's one exam I don't mind taking over ;)

xavier7995

xavier7995

this stuff isn't working....well we have some more of it....alright give me a couple more......ok

-words of an impatient guy that learned patience

indicabush

indicabush

Always wanted to get my hands on Sandoz Labs LSD back then. No complaints though on blotter, window pane and sugar cubes. Dream state, stimulated imagination, extraordinary shapes and the kaleidoscopic play on colours. Wouldn't having some now!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
1971, 15 years old. no weed to be found. We were up in la Honda and got orange sunshine from one of the merry pranksters, was a buck fifty for a four way tiny little tab. We actually bought ten of the for 10 bucks, as no 10 dollar lids were available at the time.
Was told do not do more than quarter hit, after 1/2 hour did the other quarter and ended tripping face off in a ditch with the most vivid hallucinations tripped hard for 10 hours ended up ona friends floor to ride it out.
a few years later we dosed up and climbed one of the great pyramids in Egypt on a full moon night stayed up there till sunrise, Guards were waiting when we got down looked scary so I ran off in the desert leaving my friend to deal with the guards. Friend spoke Arabic and they played a trick on me pretending we were under arrest I bribed them 20 bucks off they went laughing their asses off......

indicabush

indicabush

La Honda the place where I was introduced to outdoor growing in 77, fond memories of that place.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
La Honda the place where I was introduced to outdoor growing in 77, fond memories of that place.
Little foggy and chilly there in la Honda.... ever hang out at windy hill??
how about skyline xmas tree farm. Lived on property in a hillside cabin that would sway on pillars when you shifted weight back and forth. they had a male Lion, huge we were tripping in the redwoods many times...and there was this lion on a leash thank god....
Surely that cabin came down in the earthquake....

indicabush

indicabush

Yes I remember Skyline Xmas Tree Farm. Wasn't there another place called Creekside some years ago?
Never hung out on windy hill; I was 28 at the time of being in La Honda.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
My 1st time was "Orange Sunshine" we copped a few tabs for a 1.50 a piece from a dude in the Haight. I do believe back in the day a typical dose rocked the Richter scale at 250 mcg. Was the experience of a life time. :party1:

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
We were kids, had toeat dinner with parents tripping...
My friend put his face in my dads plate and commented....
Wow Mrs.chickenman will you just look at that butter melt!!!
Referring to butter on baked potato....
If she knew what was up would have had us committed. to insane asylum....

Top Bottom