Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
IMG 6722

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Nice. I'm watching this one, I think we have a similar approach. But you topped them all, right?, or did you leave some? Would wheely carts help you, or do you think you'll always have room to navigate around them?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Nice. I'm watching this one, I think we have a similar approach. But you topped them all, right?, or did you leave some? Would wheely carts help you, or do you think you'll always have room to navigate around them?
I topped half of them that I started earlier, and I’m leaving the smaller ones in the back alone. I’m installing a shelf and doing an over under setup in the next day or so when I pot up the small ones out of cups into 1 gallon pots then tripping to flower in another week or so. Once the shelving is in it will make navigation a lot easier. I have big tray underneath a lot of the ones in the back so I can pull 20 at a time right now for maintenance. It’s a beast right now, meant to have shelves in sooner but ran into some issues last week with my wife and her heart. Alot going on atm.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I topped half of them that I started earlier, and I’m leaving the smaller ones in the back alone. I’m installing a shelf and doing an over under setup in the next day or so when I pot up the small ones out of cups into 1 gallon pots then tripping to flower in another week or so. Once the shelving is in it will make navigation a lot easier. I have big tray underneath a lot of the ones in the back so I can pull 20 at a time right now for maintenance. It’s a beast right now, meant to have shelves in sooner but ran into some issues last week with my wife and her heart. Alot going on atm.
I hope everything will be ok with her......that's the #1 priorty.

I'll look at the pics again, having trays you can pull out to work on definitely makes things easier. But I don't think I can do shelves/stacking pots, that would drive me crazy. Even worse is dividing the space into 2 different levels, with different lights, like an upstairs and downstairs.......I think I'd bang my head and knock things over.... ;)

Yeah it's hard to see depth/levels in the pictures, but I get what you're doing. In some of them the plants really fill the space, I don't want to say crowded but it seems like it would be hard to walk through/navigate..........you either need rows to walk through, or you need to lift/move/rotate.

But that's just my perception looking at pictures. You obviously know what you're doing.......

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Well, I’m still pretty nimble at my age. I have a surplus of lights all meant for smaller spaces that give me the ability to move things around abit depending on how big I go at the time. I do have another room for overflow too. But I have some autos going in there atm. I think I’m going to put the shelving to one side the whole length of the room 2 1/2ft wide x 10ft long shelf set at 3 1/2 ft. Larger plants on the top, smaller on the bottom. For a total of 5ft x 20ft growing space. Although I may dog leg the shelf around the back wall too. It all really depends on how it looks when it’s in. I plan on doing the install in the next day or 2

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

I'll look at the pics again, having trays you can pull out to work on definitely makes things easier. But I don't think I can do shelves/stacking pots, that would drive me crazy. Even worse is dividing the space into 2 different levels, with different lights, like an upstairs and downstairs.......I think I'd bang my head and knock things over.... ;)

Yeah it's hard to see depth/levels in the pictures, but I get what you're doing. In some of them the plants really fill the space, I don't want to say crowded but it seems like it would be hard to walk through/navigate..........you either need rows to walk through, or you need to lift/move/rotate.

But that's just my perception looking at pictures. You obviously know what you're doing.......
And thank you man, my wife is doing better now, she is a tough lady. It was a close one though, 80% stenosis in a pretty important artery. If we hadn’t of went in for the look over don’t know how things would have turned out. So thank you.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Yeah you have a lot going on for sure....a true "sea". ;) . If I have it right you also have 2 rooms? Plus an overflow area?

You also have more than a few lights....

I don't know if you said what varieties you're growing? And are you flowering all if them at the same time or is there some time layering?

Yeah stay on top of drs. appointments. My wife caught a couple of things early because of her diligence.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I have 2 rooms and a 4x2 tent. I was gonna stagger the flowering time, but I’m gonna use my other room to start another run after the autos finish, while my main room will finish out what’s in there all at the same time. So with the shelf rig encompassing 2 sea of greens, the autos and the tent for seedlings I should be able to perpetually grow with no issues. That’s the plan anyways….strains are,
Banner #2, cali dream #3, lsd and some blue dream clones.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
That's a whole operation......I picture you running from one room to the next with a clipboard....ha!

Very nice.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

But yea, it’s definitely crowded, in back for sure. That’s why I want to do the shelf, it’ll split that sea in half and give me some walking room.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
That's a whole operation......I picture you running from one room to the next with a clipboard....ha!

Very nice.
Bro, it’s a thing. 😳

Top Bottom