• Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
6/1/23
Shelves installed
Lights added
Auxiliary 4inch inline getting installed tomorrow (bottom shelf)
2 ipower lithium ion back up packs recharged. Installed independent wiring straight from my back up generator to my main room.
It’s fixing to get shitty on the weather end of things here. Always be ready. Your crop depends on it indoor people!
What up leg room?

IMG 6812
IMG 6813
IMG 6814
IMG 6815
IMG 6817
IMG 6816
IMG 6818
IMG 6824
IMG 6826
IMG 6825
IMG 6819
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
6/3/23
Officially crossed the 50lbs of shit in a 5lb bag threshold. The pics don’t do it justice. Fuck me, 🤣 moved autos back in and potted up 70 plants yesterday and ran out of pots. There are 25 ladies that will have to go the full duration in a solo cup. I’m tripping to flower Monday.

IMG 6843
IMG 6844
IMG 6845
IMG 6848
IMG 6847
IMG 6846
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Love watching this man, such a huge and beautiful grow! Great use of the space around you, and looks like so much fun in there!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Love watching this man, such a huge and beautiful grow! Great use of the space around you, and looks like so much fun in there!
Thanks bro, I’m always fiddling trying to make the most out of the space. I think it’s full lol. I was super diligent about splitting the voltage load to different breakers in the house so I’m not juicing the fuck out of any circuits. Safety is key doing it the way I’m doing it. And yes, it’s tons of fun brother. It’s not even worth trying to guesstimate what I’ll get out of this grow…..it’s like trying to guess how many jelly beans are in the jar at this point. I truly don’t think there is any growers math that would apply here. I can’t wait to see it all in a months time.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
BEAUITFUL!!! Really wish I had a good constant sterile area to grow some caps.
Man, I’m telling ya, a 2x2 tent and 4 36quart sterilite boxes stacked is easy way to pull lbs of the stuff. Bleach, gloves and 70% isopropyl and some common sense. It’s really easy. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats, a kid, a ton of plants and I never really have run into any contamination.

B

Boo1965

I can’t ever seem to leave well enough alone. I’m always messing with my grow space and change it almost every harvest. It’s a quest to see what can truly be done with less. I’m using 3/4 gallon pots for this grow round. Going the sea of green route I can fit 76 pots on each shelf, so I’m gonna have some stragglers, I always have a few bonus plants to bless homies anyways, I’ve done a few mom runs too, they are a lot of fun, I usually keep 2 going in my tent but wifey took that over for Swiss chard babies, either way this one will be interesting trying to fit that 50 lbs of shit in this 5 lb bag. Updates soon.
Good luck and hope it turns out well. I only have 15 and there a handful sometimes. So, I can just imagine trying what you got going on. Best wishes cause it sure ain't luck. It's hard ass work!!!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Good luck and hope it turns out well. I only have 15 and there a handful sometimes. So, I can just imagine trying what you got going on. Best wishes cause it sure ain't luck. It's hard ass work!!!
Preach homie. Labor of love for sure. Thx for the good words!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Man, I just lollipopped all of them today, it was f’n brutal.

Top Bottom