50lbs of sh*t in a 5lb bag

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The use of space here is pretty awesome!
Talk about Management tasks lol
🔥🔥🔥
It’s pretty tight in there, I ran out of pots, so I actually had to house 8 clones together in a 20 gallon tote, they are doing really well surprisingly. I’ve only found 1 male so far, I also a have a few lanky plants I’m not too stoked about, they just got away from me a little bit, alls it takes is a few days man and those fuckers stretched way more than I would like, but it’ll still yield, gonna need some stakes. They get water this next week then onto flowering feed after. I have 3 plants in there that are in solos still and they are finally starting to bitch a little. Other than that this grow is going well, thx for the good words homie, I work really hard at it. And let’s just say it’s like a really baked game of musical chairs lol…….

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
It’s pretty tight in there, I ran out of pots, so I actually had to house 8 clones together in a 20 gallon tote, they are doing really well surprisingly. I’ve only found 1 male so far, I also a have a few lanky plants I’m not too stoked about, they just got away from me a little bit, alls it takes is a few days man and those fuckers stretched way more than I would like, but it’ll still yield, gonna need some stakes. They get water this next week then onto flowering feed after. I have 3 plants in there that are in solos still and they are finally starting to bitch a little. Other than that this grow is going well, thx for the good words homie, I work really hard at it. And let’s just say it’s like a really baked game of musical chairs lol…….
And also, it’s only 20 gallons a feed, not to gnarly lol 😳

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
And you think I've got a lot going on??
Shit bro, you absolutely do, I know you’ll be thinning the herd soon and but still. It’s a sizable project in any regard. 👍🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
6/10/23
Found no funny business yesterday
Fems are flexing.
Let’s hurry up wait, shall we?

IMG 6939
IMG 6940
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
6/13/23
Had to shuffle a few of them, they are happy though.
Day 10 flower

Last edited:
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

6/12/23
When will then be now? Soon.
First flower feed yesterday.
They are looking stoked.
We have pistils!
Not a ball in sight.
Have only had to remove 2 of 180 so far
Multiple sogs in one room is working.
Hey mate sweet as setup geez it must take up a bit of your time hey all worth it though plants look beautiful n healthy man 👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hey mate sweet as setup geez it must take up a bit of your time hey all worth it though plants look beautiful n healthy man 👍
Thanks a lot homie! It’s a bit of a chore, 20-30 gallons a feed. I bust my ass on it, took me a while to get the space dialed in with enough spots to move and manage lighting ect. But it produces well. I have 3 plants out of all of them right now showing a little cal mag, but they are in solo cups, I’ll be chasing that all grow. Other than that it’s clicked into high gear and cruising……

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Thanks a lot homie! It’s a bit of a chore, 20-30 gallons a feed. I bust my ass on it, took me a while to get the space dialed in with enough spots to move and manage lighting ect. But it produces well. I have 3 plants out of all of them right now showing a little cal mag, but they are in solo cups, I’ll be chasing that all grow. Other than that it’s clicked into high gear and cruising……
They say u get out what u put in mate so I think your laughing sorry if it’s already been posted but how many plants u have in there must be 150😂 man I struggle with time management growing 4 plants in a 2.4x1.2 tent trimming time must suck for ya or do you have minions to give ya a hand😂👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
They say u get out what u put in mate so I think your laughing sorry if it’s already been posted but how many plants u have in there must be 150😂 man I struggle with time management growing 4 plants in a 2.4x1.2 tent trimming time must suck for ya or do you have minions to give ya a hand😂👍
178 as of today, they are all feminized, so every other day I take them all out and inspect for hermi crap, comes with the territory, but 11 days into flower I have only found 2 and I moved them outside, I do this shit solo bro, it takes me 6 hours to rotate them and feed.

Top Bottom