5th week of bud , dont know whats happening .

• Thread starter NBfrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NBfrost

wondering if you all can help my out , here are the pics to start with ..

5th week of bud  dont know whats happening5th week of bud  dont know whats happening 25th week of bud  dont know whats happening 35th week of bud  dont know whats happening 4
im using general organics , my meter is a nutra drip . i had an issues with my meter , so ive been watering with ph water of 5.5 to fix it but nothing seems to be happing , all thought would be much appericated thanks .. oh there all in week 5 of 12/12 except for the 2 little ones there in week 8.5

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

You're in soil? pH should be around 6.5-6.8. Looks like lockout.

N

NBfrost

pro mix bx with micoriza .. see im alittle conflicted with that , people tell me in flow i should be at 5.5 to 6.0 .. My veg room is growing awsome , whats the best way to fix this ? just water with my ph around 6.0 ? seee my ph spike in the pic ?

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

I water cuttings/clones at at 6.5 ,veg and flower at 6.3-6.5.....Im temporarily growing in soil as well. Most info out there will tell you to keep it above 6 at the minimum. But depending on what you read can get upwards of a 7. 7.2. But being that soil acts as a buffer to your roots you can get away with a bit of sway in your numbers. But its not ideal. Theres a chart that shows the availability of the elements in relation to ph levels. Based on your ph numbers I would think lockout. Try watering at 6.3-6.5. and check your runoff....... I just saw the meter pic but i cant really read it. is that a probe?....I found those are pretty inaccurate(,might have just been me, but I read that somewhere else) I was talking watering ph. I believe a nuetral to slightly acidic soil ph(6.0-7.5) is what you want for ideal nute uptake. based on what iv read/applied. On a side note i had similar looking deficiency/lockout symptoms and it turned out to be root aphids. Just sayin. Iv only got a few years experience so dont take anything I say as gospel, sift through the info till you find what fits.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Jimmys right.... Does your promix come with a buffer in the soil? That would explain why your plants are doing so well in veg, they haven't wiped out that buffer yet. Now, in flower you've broken that buffer down and need to be more careful. The pics look like lockout to me, I see the claw in one. Flush with water at or around 6.5. I would even hit your local grow store and get yourself a quick tea to hit these ladies with.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

That 4th pic looks like a combination of Nitrogen, Phosphorous and severe K deficiency. Like others have said before me its probably a lockout due to pH issues. I couldn't read the meter in the pic, but you should get a pH meter for use in water, not soil. Good luck.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Looking at your leaves it looks like you have a Iron and K issues. This is caused by 2 things lockout or lack of. I would check Ph and if it's OK. Flush with new nutrients and add some cal-mag. You do need to flush now.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

all K to me.... get that PH in check homie... they still should be able to pull through for ya!

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Its been about 4 weeks since this happened, how did the plants turn out??

Latest posts

Top Bottom