5x5 grow tent

• Thread starter LonnieHelman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LonnieHelman

LonnieHelman

Hi I’ve got a spydrx plus and not sure if I have enough light to do a Bruce banner grow. I’m 31 days into the grow. the light is 4” above the plant. Ocean forest soil. Ro water ph to a 7.2. No co2. Any advice will help

5x5 grow tent
Kepp89

Kepp89

looks great. is that 7.2 r/o water from the start? looks hella good if so.

7.2 might be a bit high i think. leaves appear to be showing a deficiency for iron but i imagine its the ph not being in that sweet spot so the volume is low. a lower ph would increase the volume of iron according to the ph availability chart but idk what r/o does.

LonnieHelman

LonnieHelman

7.2 might be a bit high i think. leaves appear to be showing a deficiency for iron but i imagine its the ph not being in that sweet spot so the volume is low. a lower ph would increase the volume of iron according to the ph availability chart but idk what r/o does.

I

i going to try 7.0 ph but when I did a slurry test fox farm came back a 6.5 run off with a 7.2 water. So I need to dechlorinate my water in stead of reverse osmosis

visajoe1

visajoe1

You have plenty of light, those spyder's are nice. Just need to fill up the tent more

Vagician

Vagician

Not trying to be a dill-hole but I suggest vacuuming up that soil. Bugs love that shit. But I'm also a clean freak when it comes to tent grows.

As far as your pH at 7.2, iron starts to drop off slowly above 6.0 so that could explain the yellowing of the upper leaves. If you get as high as 7.5 phosphorus and calcium drop off pretty rapidly and that'll hurt if you're this far into flower. That's a very sexy looking lady otherwise!

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi I’ve got a spydrx plus and not sure if I have enough light to do a Bruce banner grow. I’m 31 days into the grow. the light is 4” above the plant. Ocean forest soil. Ro water ph to a 7.2. No co2. Any advice will help
It seems enough light. One grower grows 9 bruce banner under TSW2000(300w), for 9 bruce banner a 3'x3'tent, the results is great. Hope it can help you.

Kingkush325

Kingkush325

Looks like your light is too close . From my understanding these light are extremely strong and 4 in is too close maybe 6 to 8 would be better especially with out a dimmer.

Top Bottom