6 bubblegum and 2 strawberry akheil ladies

• Thread starter Maximus1st
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onemorecast

Onemorecast

You want to dry em with a lower temp 60f or so and run the humidity at 50% for the first day or 2 then run it at 60% until it's nice and crispy on the outside and the stems still have some moisture but not live green looking. Then jar it to sweat out the excess moisture for a night, open that jar and leave open for the day. Then repeat. They should end up being pretty evenly dried by then, and you can just burp the jars once a day after for a few more days. It's a bit tricky the first few times, but once you understand it you will be rocking. You should never smell ammonia or anything musty or off when you smell the jars. If so there is too much moisture in it. You have to find the happy medium where it's not too dry and has enough moisture content to preserve your terpenes.

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

You want to dry em with a lower temp 60f or so and run the humidity at 50% for the first day or 2 then run it at 60% until it's nice and crispy on the outside and the stems still have some moisture but not live green looking. Then jar it to sweat out the excess moisture for a night, open that jar and leave open for the day. Then repeat. They should end up being pretty evenly dried by then, and you can just burp the jars once a day after for a few more days. It's a bit tricky the first few times, but once you understand it you will be rocking. You should never smell ammonia or anything musty or off when you smell the jars. If so there is too much moisture in it. You have to find the happy medium where it's not too dry and has enough moisture content to preserve your terpenes.
Also don't fill the jars more then 3/4 of the way and don't pack it! Happy drying dude

Maximus1st

Maximus1st

Appreciate that and I will follow ur instructions

Maximus1st

Maximus1st

Really appreciate all the help and info over the lasts 4 months from all the folks on here. I couldn’t do wet weight but was able to weigh bubblegum buds but couldn’t weigh the strawberry akheil ladies cause they still on hangers.That said room temperature 16C & RH 60% and bubblegum weight on 3rd day of drying comes to 25.5 ounces but the strawberry akheil I’d say will have bout 8 ounces on day 3 of dry but we will see lol. One issue I did notice on nite of harvest was 3 bubblegum ladies had wat fan leaves they had left went yellow ?And again can’t wait til final weight to see wat my work produces .

53B382C9 5ABE 474E 8930 A8C9AF13BE45
9145ED1D 8CC9 45B6 8E87 7FFF6D12A23C
EE52EBCF 3E48 4FAC BC7C E96CABCFE3DC
B4625E93 C574 4028 AE79 F5AE6FAC9565
Maximus1st

Maximus1st

Folks I’m totally blown away with dry weight bubblegum = 428 grams + strawberry akheil 181 grams = 618 grams .just over 21 and half ounces .thanks so much everyone

Top Bottom