6 Of Your Best/favourite Strains You Would Recommend.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

List 5 strains you would highly recommend to other growers.
Seeds only and include seed bank.

1. Alien Rock Candy...................Alien
2. Chemdog D x G.S.C.............Divine
3. Girl Scout Cookies.................Divine
4. Amnesia Haze........................Soma
5. Blue Dream............................HSO
6. Moondawg.............................Loompa Farms

Can't go wrong with these babies.

bongzaway

bongzaway

Therz 2 classes... imfo....those strains ya grow for big yielders with average to good buzz and then the strains ya grow for connosuer( impress yur homies) smoke. I like growing the exotics. The great stinkers (and taste) with the rock-you-world highs. As far as seed banks go..a guy haz to be purdy sure that the bank is slinging what they're advertising. Catch me drift ?

Last edited:
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
1. Grandpa's Breath - Dungeon Vaults Genetics (Tahoe x GDP x Sour Diesel)
2. Lung Candy bx1 - Motarebel ((Strawberry Cough x Strawberry Diesel) x Strawberry Cough)
3. Petrolia Headstash v2 - Reeferman (oldschool afgan)
4. Sour Apple - Franchise Genetics (Diesel (???) x Urkle)
5. Jammy Jane - Texas Kid (Toe jam (Cheese x Flo) x Mary Jane ((Sweet13 x Williams Wonder) x Sharon Widow))

alaskind

alaskind

1. Grandpa's Breath - Dungeon Vaults Genetics (Tahoe x GDP x Sour Diesel)
2. Lung Candy bx1 - Motarebel ((Strawberry Cough x Strawberry Diesel) x Strawberry Cough)
3. Petrolia Headstash v2 - Reeferman (oldschool afgan)
4. Sour Apple - Franchise Genetics (Diesel (???) x Urkle)
5. Jammy Jane - Texas Kid (Toe jam (Cheese x Flo) x Mary Jane ((Sweet13 x Williams Wonder) x Sharon Widow))
Grandpas Breath is a cross of OGKB X Tahoe/GDP.

justiceman

justiceman

1. Afgooey.......................Strain Hunters(not sure If I grew it from them but I love afgooey)
2. Jilly Bean...................TGA
3. Green Crack...............Cali Connections
4. Durban Poison...........Dutch Passion
5. Grape Ape...................Apothecary Genetics Seeds
6. Blue Dream................Humboldt Seed Organization

juggernaut

juggernaut

Therz 2 classes... imfo....those strains ya grow for big yielders with average to good buzz and then the strains ya grow for connosuer( impress yur homies) smoke. I like growing the exotics. The great stinkers (and taste) with the rock-you-world highs. As far as seed banks go..a guy haz to be purdy sure that the bank is slinging what they're advertising. Catch me drift ?
You are so very wrong. Over 1000 seeds to get these.
Every strain is incredible and potent, greats and flavours.
Next round of testers.
Silver bubster X3 fems
Green Crack
Dedoverde
Blue Dream
Kosher Kush
Chemdog #4 x gsc
Amnesia Haze
S.S.S.D.H.
DEDOVERDE
Girl Scout Cookies
SLH
NEVILLES HAZE
Anahita

I'm sure these strains are weak but I imagine you will be doing a review from your van, down by the river

below frigid

below frigid

Wi-Fi- OG Raskal
White Super Skunk OG Raskal
White Fire Alien OG Raskal
Pre 2005 Sensi Star-Paradise
Jabbas Stash-Bodhi
Chem pick your poison there all good Bodhi has some good ones but there are a lot around.

So many too choose from over the years these are just a few that came to mind.

All home bred genetics this season for me, wish I still had Wi-Fi and White Super Skunk.
For outdoors if I had to pick one it would be White Super Skunk hands down, big monsters of high quality herb.

JMcG

JMcG

Older genetics but...
LSD... Barneys farm
White skunk... white label
Master Kush... nirvana
Bubblicious... nirvana
GG4... real deal from clone
And lastly, O Cheese, my own.... cheese wreck x OGK

All of these were standouts over the years. But, holy crap, the new strains out there .... total fire!

bongzaway

bongzaway

Older genetics but...
LSD... Barneys farm
White skunk... white label
Master Kush... nirvana
Bubblicious... nirvana
GG4... real deal from clone
And lastly, O Cheese, my own.... cheese wreck x OGK

All of these were standouts over the years. But, holy crap, the new strains out there .... total fire!

A budz of mine grew out Barneys farm LSD..it smelled like old school skunk. Did you find that as well ?

hyjacking off.

JMcG

JMcG

I can't say it was like the old school skunky odor that we all miss, mine was a bit more fruity.
I grew them a couple of years ago in RDWC when I was still getting the hang of that particular set up. They stretched a lot and were over fed, not my finest hour really. But the end result was great. I just started two more in my UC that I am dialing in better by the minute and I can't wait to see how they turn out when grown properly... errr or at least to the best of my own ability!

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Venom Og from raredankness.
Alot of things listed here are true "clone only" so I usually go after that clone only stuff.

jipp

jipp

id say the skunk i grew up with i guess would be a sister of the road kill you guys all remember.. i grew up in the mountains of oregon.. on horse back you could smell that shit form miles once the wind started to blow up deep in the mountains were only growers and horse back fishing/hunters roam.. lol

cant say anything else as the only experience i have is with shitty distrib herb..

but at the moment i like pre bubba wax.. it works good for pain.

chris.

fatawa

fatawa

20170418 124643
A budz of mine grew out Barneys farm LSD..it smelled like old school skunk
here it is....ha.dont carry this shit in yur pocket in car.double baggd doesnt even matter.

Top Bottom