6 Weeks Yellowing What Do I Do?

• Thread starter Balanque
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Balanque

Balanque

So this is my alleged pink kush plant from canadianseedbank.ca this is 6 weeks tomorow, she can't be ready. Should I continue feeding? Is she trying to be a fast finisher? Any thoughts on what would be best at this point? Shes the unsightly one on the left.

6 weeks yellowing what do i do
Balanque

Balanque

Another thing, I was feeding on my regular schedule with the GO box when she started yellowing, flushed it since then and its seemed to slow down. Also, that blueberry jam beside it will be 5 weeks on friday.

Last edited:
Monster762

Monster762

Another thing, I was feeding on my regular schedule with the GO box when she started yellowing, flushed it since then and its seemed to slow down. Also, that blueberry jam beside it will be 5 weeks on friday.
It was probably magnesium deficiency.
Usually need cal mag supplement cause the plant eats it up in flower. But if you are 6 weeks in I don’t know if I’d throw anything at it. How long you expecting flower to be? If it’s gonna run over 8 weeks I’d throw some calmag at her. But as with any nutes you want time to clean rinse before chop. Either way you won’t be able to bump yield at this point so focus on quality.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

You need to work on some of the basics of plant structures to fill your space out better. As far as the plants go keep feeding of start flushing

Balanque

Balanque

I went 10 weeks with my previous one but I don't see this one going that long, so that's what is messing with me at the moment. I'l try feeding it some calmag and see how she goes. And yeah, She's hardly efficient at the moment, going to switch things up next round and get my tent filled a bit nicer, that plant is probably close to 6 feet tall if she wasn't bent over haha. That is it before it was transplanted and bent to get the light lower for the others, had troubles before i just assumed was due to the gallon pot and t5s being so high, greened up after transplant.

20180719 195109
Top Bottom