60 indica plants for sea of green method?

• Thread starter Hooolian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hooolian

Hi there, ive been growing white widow x big bud for a year now - generally plant around 30 plants in 3 to 5 litre plants spread over four tents. I am about to start a new grow - I have 4 tents all 120x60x120cm. I was thinking to put 15 plants per tent on 1 litre or 1.5 litre pots.

Will scrog and move into flower after 2nd week of veg - are there any problems with growing plants in 1 litre plants and packed so closely together i should be aware of - or am I good to go and grow them like i do in the bigger pots?

All advice greatly appreciated! Many thanks :)

2Bad

2Bad

Hi there, ive been growing white widow x big bud for a year now - generally plant around 30 plants in 3 to 5 litre plants spread over four tents. I am about to start a new grow - I have 4 tents all 120x60x120cm. I was thinking to put 15 plants per tent on 1 litre or 1.5 litre pots.

Will scrog and move into flower after 2nd week of veg - are there any problems with growing plants in 1 litre plants and packed so closely together i should be aware of - or am I good to go and grow them like i do in the bigger pots?

All advice greatly appreciated! Many thanks :)
Smaller pots means alot more watering and if you don't use fabric then they might rootbound. But that's about it. I'd say less yield too but i've only grown like 20 plants total so not sure .

Top Bottom