• Tagged users None
Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Jack, any new pic's coming soon?:animbong:

B

BlueBerryMaster

Also Advanced Nutes is what your using is it NOT! So i'm lost there let's just see some monsters with that under current thats the only reason i'm here NOT TO JOIN A DEBATE CLUB'.........

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

BlueBerry

Read this journal!!! Jack switched from AN to Canna for the under current. The first post in this journal says what Jacks nutes are.

Jack

Looking forward to seeing how things are coming along for you. I will be switching over to the UC on my next grow.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
DSC00029
DSC00052
DSC00024
DSC00023
DSC00025
DSC00079
Here is the room 5 days into 12 on 12 off..If some of the pictures are a little crappy I have a good excuse my truck was broken into and my camera was stolen...(FUCK)... The room looks amazing there drinking 20 gallons a night and about the same during the day..I have them between 1000 and 1100 ppm...Ph 5.7 to 6.1..I have a shit load of pics I will start uploading now...JACK

M

mrdizzle

the 40in center are looking pretty good brother. Looks like you flipped at the right height. I cant wait to see how the CO2 effects the growth rate. Keep up the good work dude

B

Boots Sugarleaf

I had to finally say, "good effin job dude", this grow is so nice to see. the growth on all of em is stellar, hard to differentiate between the strains from here.

what genetic do you rate as your best performer so far?

Thanks for sharing!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice... Girls look much better! :cool

That sucks about the truck and camera... Hope nothing important was taken.

D

dagobaker

wondering if they will stay bushy like that or stretch a bit
very nice looking plants
the buds will look like forearms

L

Loudblunts

bwahahahaha!!!!

and we aint seen nothing yet

Jack you want 13 gallons and you already doing the damn ting..... talk about Jack's Jungle...hahaha i foresee a thread name change in the near future...

looking nice Jack, good job. Ya got me really wanting the UC now

B

BlueBerryMaster

Now that's what i'm talking about bro! Looking good they going be BEAST!!! Also is that a silencer on the end of that CARBON SCRUBBER?

B

BlueBerryMaster

Also how often do you have to change that propane tank running the Co2 gen?????

S

Socachi

Jack that UC system is really kickin ass, those girls are looking amazing. And the size of the stalk at 5 days into flower WOW. You really got me thinking about this UC setup

L

Loudblunts

lol JACK aint gon know how to ACK when he get those 13 gallons

stalk gonna be bucoo big!!!

looking good bra!

L

Loudblunts

btw how did ya secure your cages to the plant?

via bucket? or via lid?

B

bakershredhead

Yo Jack SICK!!! Hey did you raise you lights to take those pic's or is that were your usually are running them?

Latest posts

Top Bottom