60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Flipped the girls tonight set the timers to 12 on 12 off this will be my first run not giving them 36 hrs of dark before I flip them ....Im going to see if it make a difference...:cool0019: Its time to put these girls and the system to the test wish me some luck guys ....And hold on for the ride shits about to blow the fuck up....Also installed a 2 ton split in the mom room I will be running 8 site Under Current for my moms and a 32 site Under Current for VEG I will have it set up so they go straight from the Under Current Veg room and flipped in the big rooms....As soon as the 13 gallon buckets get here I will fire up room 2 ....:banana1sv6:JA:...JACK

K

khaoticOrder

awesome advice Jack, I couldn't ever get my heavy duty areo(2x 4'x8') to work, and now that you mentioned chillers and another farmer said the same, I think that's where I screwed up.

Your work is beautiful!!

M

mcattak

Flipped the girls tonight set the timers to 12 on 12 off this will be my first run not giving them 36 hrs of dark before I flip them ....Im going to see if it make a difference...:cool0019: Its time to put these girls and the system to the test wish me some luck guys ....And hold on for the ride shits about to blow the fuck up....Also installed a 2 ton split in the mom room I will be running 8 site Under Current for my moms and a 32 site Under Current for VEG I will have it set up so they go straight from the Under Current Veg room and flipped in the big rooms....As soon as the 13 gallon buckets get here I will fire up room 2 ....:banana1sv6:JA:...JACK

No veg in the big rooms... Have you been able to go from veg room straight to flowering with no lumen shock????

mc

F

FileError404

This is inspiring work :clapping

I found this site researching the UC systems. They seem to be working well :D

What I don't understand about sealed rooms is the conditions at night. Don't the girls need fresh air when they can't process Co2?

Thanks and best of luck!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
No veg in the big rooms... Have you been able to go from veg room straight to flowering with no lumen shock????

mc
They will be veged under 4 x 1000 watts so a week in the flower room and they should be good to go...:cool0019:

What I don't understand about sealed rooms is the conditions at night. Don't the girls need fresh air when they can't process Co2?

Thanks and best of luck!
When people think of a sealed room they think it has no oxygen...If you went in your bathroom closed the door put a towel over the door crack there would still be air for you to breath...These rooms are not air tight bubbels..The filters scrub the air,The co2 gives the plants what they need during the day..The plants breath the same fresh air we breath every day when where in our rooms working...Hope this helps trying to explain it with out getting to technical...JACK

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Getting ready to put togther my bloom nutes going with CANA AQUA as my base...Has any one had any results with CANNA BOOST, I am also going to use PK 13/14 with Big Bud and Over drive...Does PK 13 /14 replace Big Bud or can I use them together?

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Yes we Canna

Boost is the shit....seems to really enhance anyone's plant health....provides carbs for plant energy without the muck of other carbo supps.

IMO....you should run the Canna schedule minus any outside inputs (BB, Overdrive) and see what result you get as a base line....the chemists at Canna are notorius for ionic balancing of their minerals in solution...in other words they've gone to great lengths to ensure the formula they recommend will yield large and high quality gardens....the Dutch don't play games when it comes to details ;).

M

mcattak

good_003.JPG

Yes you can and its great to mix the HammerHead with BB and OD any boost can only help in the right amounts but AN are no joke. They are the bomb i use nothing but ADvance nutes well worth the dough. So yes use the HH with the BB and OD but why not go all AN instead of CANNA????

Berry,

How do use the hh and bb together...

Jack,

My first instinct is to tell you that pk 13/14 and bb are similar if not he same...But if people are using hh(13/14) and bb together....Guess give it a shot....If you do decide to use both let us know if you like it...

thanks

mc

M

mcattak

They will be veged under 4 x 1000 watts so a week in the flower room and they should be good to go...:cool0019:

So you will veg in the flipped flower rooms for a little while to get them used to the lumens????Will you be using supplemental lighting in the flowering rooms for that week??? ...

That hydro shop you go to kicks ass...They are always willing to wheel and deal and beat anyone's price...

thanks

mc

S

stlth8814

I have Heard of A Few other People Running Cannas Base nutes with Advanced Boosters. Im Flipping my 4X4 screen next week jack, ill be running the canna coco base nutes with hammerhead and Moab, a lil hygrozyme as well.
Do You use anything like a bud Ignitor or shooting powder Jack? Was wondering if and how much it makes a difference. Buds seem to come out of every orfice the plant has now as is.

C

Charles Xavier

Greetings JACKMAYOFFER

Getting ready to put togther my bloom nutes going with CANA AQUA as my base...Has any one had any results with CANNA BOOST, I am also going to use PK 13/14 with Big Bud and Over drive...Does PK 13 /14 replace Big Bud or can I use them together?...JACKMAYOFFER

Canna Aqua is fine...given adequate ventilation, air circulation and light intensity (I believe you've got these aspects covered) any reputable line of base nutrients will suffice.

Contrary to manufacturer's claims: Canna Boost is not optimally suitable for active hydroponic applications. An under-recognized and hence little-discussed issue is over-colonization. The appropriate checks and balances to properly manage a 'micro-herd' does not readily exist in an active hydroponic culture. Moreover, it is simply: unnecessary.

PK 13:14 does not replace Advanced Nutrients' Big Bud. Big Bud should be used weeks two, three and four (2-4) during the standard flowering cycle of eight (8) weeks. In a longer flowering strain (say ten (10) weeks) usage should occur starting in week three (3) and extending to week six (6) (that's four (4) weeks of application).

Follow this period with a two day flush which primes the plant for Potassium uptake (Potassium is actually more important than Phosphorus when discussing overall yield in Cannabis); then use your bloom booster of choice. Canna's PK 13:14 is recommended, but Advanced Nutrient's Hammerhead is even more so because its PK profile of 9:18 (1:2) is research verified as optimal.

Use either product for twelve (12) days. 'Yellowing' should occur, but it should be monitored. Alternating foliar applications of Epsom salts (Magnesium Sulphate), Fulvic Acid (every cultivator should be using fulvic acid as a foliar....period) and if necessary, 5:1:1 Fish emulsion, should be employed to retard excessive 'yellowing'.

Follow up with Advanced Overdrive until flush.

Sincerely,
Charles.

B

BlueBerryMaster

^^^^

Yes what charles said pretty much wrapped it up. ADD HH with BB and when switch over to OD last few weeks you would also add the HH until flush.AN doesn't lie RESULTS speak for it's self.......AWESOME CHIT...

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Thanks and best of luck!

Correct me if I am wrong here Jack. The CO2 is only on when the lights are on. Even if the room was "Completely Sealed" The oxygen the plants create would be sufficient enough during a night cycle.

Not to sound sarcastic......but there's this thing called photosynthesis that goes on with plants.

Things are looking great Jack, looking forward to seeing your girls after the stretch. :banana1sv6:

M

mcattak

Greetings JACKMAYOFFER

Canna Aqua is fine...given adequate ventilation, air circulation and light intensity (I believe you've got these aspects covered) any reputable line of base nutrients will suffice.

Contrary to manufacturer's claims: Canna Boost is not optimally suitable for active hydroponic applications. An under-recognized and hence little-discussed issue is over-colonization. The appropriate checks and balances to properly manage a 'micro-herd' does not readily exist in an active hydroponic culture. Moreover, it is simply: unnecessary.

PK 13:14 does not replace Advanced Nutrients' Big Bud. Big Bud should be used weeks two, three and four (2-4) during the standard flowering cycle of eight (8) weeks. In a longer flowering strain (say ten (10) weeks) usage should occur starting in week three (3) and extending to week six (6) (that's four (4) weeks of application).

Follow this period with a two day flush which primes the plant for Potassium uptake (Potassium is actually more important than Phosphorus when discussing overall yield in Cannabis); then use your bloom booster of choice. Canna's PK 13:14 is recommended, but Advanced Nutrient's Hammerhead is even more so because its PK profile of 9:18 (1:2) is research verified as optimal.

Use either product for twelve (12) days. 'Yellowing' should occur, but it should be monitored. Alternating foliar applications of Epsom salts (Magnesium Sulphate), Fulvic Acid (every cultivator should be using fulvic acid as a foliar....period) and if necessary, 5:1:1 Fish emulsion, should be employed to retard excessive 'yellowing'.

Follow up with Advanced Overdrive until flush.

Sincerely,
Charles.

So that 12 days of pk in between the BB and Overdive is for an 8 and 10 week strain...

^^^^

Yes what charles said pretty much wrapped it up. ADD HH with BB and when switch over to OD last few weeks you would also add the HH until flush.AN doesn't lie RESULTS speak for it's self.......AWESOME CHIT...

Your recipe is a little different than charles...You actually combine the HH and BB in the rez at the same time...

thanks for the info

mc

M

mcattak

Correct me if I am wrong here Jack. The CO2 is only on when the lights are on. Even if the room was "Completely Sealed" The oxygen the plants create would be sufficient enough during a night cycle.

Not to sound sarcastic......but there's this thing called photosynthesis that goes on with plants.

Things are looking great Jack, looking forward to seeing your girls after the stretch. :banana1sv6:

People have been running sealed rooms for quite a while...So if there is a lack of oxygen during the dark period that slows down photosynthesis it is probably made up for with the 1500ppm of c02 during lights on...Without the sealed room it is difficult to maintain these high c02 readings..

The sealed room also seems to offer a little more security from odor escaping...

mc

B

BlueBerryMaster

So that 12 days of pk in between the BB and Overdive is for an 8 and 10 week strain...

Your recipe is a little different than charles...You actually combine the HH and BB in the rez at the same time...

thanks for the info

mc

Yes you add it with BB and OD meaning when you use BB you add HH then when you switch to OD you would still add HH...until final phase is ran.Also not sure what charles is doing but our plants stay lush green all the way through until flush NO YELLOWING. We are speaking of HYDRO use CORRECT???? Also i have to add that can't stress enough on the use of CARBOLOAD it is a key to monster bud. Imagin a weight lifter the guy uses tons of protien and what?? CARB'S why? to put on that weight and build mass!!! The same applies with the plants..THINK ABOUT IT........ CARBOLOAD is a must if not you are missing out on alittle extra...PERIOD

opt1c

opt1c

do you guys run these advanced boosters in rdwc systems?? the under current puts out a lot more dissolved oxygen than most systems and a lot of nutes don't play well and stay stable with that much oxygen in the system.

i've had wonderful success with pure flowers from higrocorp... it uses phosphites for better uptake by the plants and is 0-30-20; it's used at 1ml/gal and mixes very nicely in the reservoir staying very stable leaving no buildup or precipitates

as far as co2 and sealed rooms i run my fans pushing air from outside in on a positive pressure through my lights; ie they push the fresh air through the fans instead of sucking the hot air from the fans; this is because i don't want to suck any smell out through the cracks in the air cooled lights; i used to tape them shut but that got annoying fast and i found that the extra air being pushed through gives more than enough fresh o2 for the plants and doesn't diminish the co2 concentration noticeably

i don't want to thread hijack but i can post pics of some pearly white roots that spent 90+ days in an under current system fed with dutch gold line and pure flowers... NOTHING else.

advanced seems like such a come and get you product line; i lost count of the number of grows i've seen ruined by advanced nutes as well as the number of growers i know with a closet full of unused advanced nutes... with so many other options out there i really doubt that a side by side using the full line of advanced would outperform the full line of house & garden but that's a lot of money and time... if you want to grow with tons of additives grow in coco... very forgiving and u can add damn near anything to ur mix with no ill effects and if u do mess up just flush with water and you're good to go; can't fix soil probs that easily

fwiw i never put carbs in a rdwc system because i don't think that extra weight is worth the risk of root rot and loosing an entire crop right before the flush but that's just me

Top Bottom