60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Punk

What center distance did you go with? I read from start to finish so I wouldn't be "that guy"....

Looks good, I got a 16 as well, haven't set it up yet. The 13 gal sounds badass, but wasn't out when I ordered mine.

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

People have been running sealed rooms for quite a while...So if there is a lack of oxygen during the dark period that slows down photosynthesis it is probably made up for with the 1500ppm of c02 during lights on...Without the sealed room it is difficult to maintain these high c02 readings..

The sealed room also seems to offer a little more security from odor escaping...

mc

Plants use co2 and produce oxygen. As long as they have have plenty of co2 there will be plenty of oxygen.

Looking good Jack. You're doing great learning on the fly. I am interested in what this cost you to set up and or what a monthly cost is. Sending you lots of good kharma for sharing. Good luck!!! sarge

Olyver

Olyver

Hi Jack, awesome setup. Would luv to have been the builder of your lighting controller/flip. Are you vegging with half the lights? If you have a custom lighting controller, you can veg with all 30 lights on in each room for 6 hours (12 hours for both rooms). Then for the remaining 12 hours, you can cycle half the lights in each room from off and on, every 1 or 2 hours. The ballasts can also be shut off between each flip cycle so that the flip relays don't arc.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
What center distance did you go with? I read from start to finish so I wouldn't be "that guy"....

Looks good, I got a 16 as well, haven't set it up yet. The 13 gal sounds badass, but wasn't out when I ordered mine.
I went with 40 inch centers and 40"wide...This is a test run once the 13 gallons get here I may take out a couple rows and make them wider and longer..JACK
Hi Jack, awesome setup. Would luv to have been the builder of your lighting controller/flip. Are you vegging with half the lights? If you have a custom lighting controller, you can veg with all 30 lights on in each room for 6 hours (12 hours for both rooms). Then for the remaining 12 hours, you can cycle half the lights in each room from off and on, every 1 or 2 hours. The ballasts can also be shut off between each flip cycle so that the flip relays don't arc.
I veg with half the lights..When it comes time to build my flip flop I will have you build it ..Room #2 is not complete waiting on the 13 gallon buckets...Thanks bro :smiley_joint: JACK

L

Loudblunts

good to see you brought the thread back....sucks ya had to take it down for whatever reason or dipsticks mentioning shit.

the grow build pics were fucking epic!!!

whas your thoughts on the 2" pipe....have you had any root clogging? if so...

how common is this in these type of systems?

bump maybe?

S

Sway

Really impressive grow u got goin Jack, definitely inspirational! can't wait to see the room at harvest time...i bet u will get a gram per watt no problem, much respect.

G

Green Cali

Sweet I have not been to the farm in like 2 weeks and couldn't open your thread. Found it reopened, to my relief. Plants are going crazy. Peace.
G.C.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
bump maybe?
I have had zero issues with the Under Current system...JACK
thats beautiful bro
Thanks Bro
Really impressive grow u got goin Jack, definitely inspirational! can't wait to see the room at harvest time...i bet u will get a gram per watt no problem, much respect.
Big ups SWAY...:rock
Sweet I have not been to the farm in like 2 weeks and couldn't open your thread. Found it reopened, to my relief. Plants are going crazy. Peace.
G.C.

Thanks Bro..:party0045:

B

BlueBerryMaster

Man you not messing around are you! Few questions?

1.How are you powering 60-1k lights and a 20ton A/C?
2.How big will those girls get and how many weeks under 30k lights?
3.How in the Hell do you trim all that?

I got a 12x30 room sealed and want to maxiumize the space meaning getting the most bang for my space. Is this the way to go? Plus we been running the lights off 12v D/c Battery banks. No genarators or electric powering our lights ALL D/C POWER running inverters. Are lights are 6-1k and 6-600watt all hortilux hps with the 4ft hoods with Co2 sealed room. As of now we running 2-4x8 hydro tables with 108 each table and 60 buckets. I'm just wounding if we went the BIG PLANTS way if we would maxumize our yeilds. Any info would be thankful.

B

bridgerMTkush

Wow bro your set up is clean!!...liken everything i see, makes me want to try out the UC system. Question..Is there any or much maintenance on the piping and tubing?? Do they clog much?? ..Cant wait for some week 4 pics....!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Jack much props and respect bro. I'm wondering if you can spin those plants in those boxes? actually bout to build a replica to yours... thanks for sharing the dream idea with us. Peace HDK

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Man you not messing around are you! Few questions?

1.How are you powering 60-1k lights and a 20ton A/C?
2.How big will those girls get and how many weeks under 30k lights?
3.How in the Hell do you trim all that?

I got a 12x30 room sealed and want to maxiumize the space meaning getting the most bang for my space. Is this the way to go? Plus we been running the lights off 12v D/c Battery banks. No genarators or electric powering our lights ALL D/C POWER running inverters. Are lights are 6-1k and 6-600watt all hortilux hps with the 4ft hoods with Co2 sealed room. As of now we running 2-4x8 hydro tables with 108 each table and 60 buckets. I'm just wounding if we went the BIG PLANTS way if we would maxumize our yeilds. Any info would be thankful.
This is my first run with the Under Current System, The rooms are powered by 2 x 200 amp sub panels and 1 x 100 amp sub panel,The plants where veged 1 week with 15 k and 2 weeks with 30 k, Trimming is done with a trimmer and by hand..Big plants and vertical lighting are the only way to go in my opinion..JACK
Hey Jack much props and respect bro. I'm wondering if you can spin those plants in those boxes? actually bout to build a replica to yours... thanks for sharing the dream idea with us. Peace HDK

The first couple weeks you could spin the net pots after that you would have to rip out roots to remove them the roots are completly connected through the tubes after 3 weeks and the bucket is solid root mass from top to bottom...:rock

D

dagobaker

im guessing the bigger buckets will greatly increase ur yield

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Today is day 5 of flower and both systems where given a 5 hour flush at 250 ppm for 6 hours then refilled with Bloom nutes Cana A + B plus Advance BUD IGNITOR, Cannazym, Roots Excel and Magical..1000 ppm total, I will keep the bloom nutes basic Bud Ignitior, BIG BUD and OVER DRIVE ...Will be the only boost additives going to keep it simple:cool..The Strawberry Bubba's, and the Chemdog #4 X Deep Chunk's (4 Deep) are monsters so far so good all is a rockin in the Under Currents :rock ..JACK

G

Green Goblin

Jack, mad props man, I would like to see DD switch over to the under current system... I think he would have his best results yet and U.C. systems seem to be so fresh and so clean... I',m waiting for the 13 gallon buckets as well.... They are the future. I can't wait.. I'm going to try Paradise's Ice Cream in a 4 plant system with 5K and the 13 gallons.. You rock. keep setting the standards.... One Love

S

Sunshinegrower

Nice work bro!! Just got done reading it all and got a few questions about spacing of your plants. Whats the spacing between plants and the spacing between bulbs? How high are those ceilings of yours? Very nice!! What kind of weight do you except to pull from a plant?

Latest posts

Top Bottom