60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Incredible.
You have got a serious greenthumb.
.Your going to reaping some big rewards.
Thanks for sharing it with us.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn i wish i was around u whe this will be pulled ad dried! Welcome to the big poppa dank world! Killer!!

B

biggs

wow, seriously sick. how many people do plan on helping you harvest that forest mate?

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
:confused0054::confused0054::help: Damn........Great Fukin job man..mad RESPECT. Peace HDK

B

BavarianFarmer

I've just spent the last three hours reading this thread and researching the Under Current system... I'm sold!!! Your grow is really amazing!!! I hope to do something similar within a few months.

F

FileError404

Close-up are great and all but I found a wide-shot from one of your trees...ahhh how romantic :D

Peopletree
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
^^^ lol ^^^

This simply looks stunning my man! really really awesome stuff. Wicked pics!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
wooow jack those look stellar..if i don't recall weren' you referring to yourself as a noob a short while back? well if that is the case,i am truly amazed,either way outstanding work jack!!

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Renaming the Laker's the Nuggets now that Jack's in the Game

tomatocage.com/index.html

Check these out Jack....if your're talkin bout going UC13's I'd think your gonna have to kick the K thru 8th grade tomato cages to the curb, these are the shit :)

Bravo on one well tended garden....truly inspiring.:hi:

BTW....that File404 pic was classic...thanks for the laugh.

B

Boomer242

tomatocage.com/index.html

Check these out Jack....if your're talkin bout going UC13's I'd think your gonna have to kick the K thru 8th grade tomato cages to the curb, these are the shit :)

Bravo on one well tended garden....truly inspiring.:hi:

BTW....that File404 pic was classic...thanks for the laugh.

def legit cages. i used these in my outdoor grow for 9-10ft tall white widows.

they worked great and easy for storage cuz they fold togehter inwards almost like a ladder.
anyways good find UCMENOW.

still lurkin jack... :party0044:

M

MediMary

Yes its not to bad there way more thick in the buckets but some of the roots are 3 buckest down its pretty crazy I moved one of the bigger plants in a spot where the plants get 4 lights with a smaller plant and had to hold the bucket above my head (im pretty tall) And the roots where at least 7' long..With a huge top section of root the same exact size as the 8 gallon bucket completly solid...:party0045: :bong-hits: Ok I wanted to share my foliar spray program this is what I do and have had good sucess.. Im sure some one has something much better that will yield 20 lbs a light...:giggle But this is what I do and have had real world experiance and really good sucess..I Foliar spray twice a week in a 7 day period. Sea Fuel Bloom at 1tsp per gallon,Sea Mineral 1/2 tsp per gallon,Wet Betty 1 tsp per gallon, Then I switch the next week to Alg-A-Mic at 1 tsp per gallon, Seaful Bloom 1/2 tsp per gallon,Wet Betty 1 tsp per gallon. I alternate back and forth until week 4 bloom..JACK

As far as nutes go I have no idea how many I go through per grow this is my first time running the Under Current system, It is far less then my drain to waist set up, But when the plants get big they start eating and drinking big time any where from 20 to 30 gallons a day,I do not have an exact # for you. When all is said and done I will be abel to go back and read my calendar and see how much nutes I used... As far as your measurements go your width is whats going to limit you you will not have much to work with when the plants get big..My last room was 10' wide and it really held me back. The current room is 25' x 30' and that seems to be cutting it close on the width now the the plants are large.:pimp: Those 13 gallon buckets will allow the plants to be trees. It can be done but it will be super tight. I think thats what TK had on his width but not with 40" centers and 13 gallon buckets..Good luck and hit me up if you have any more questions...JACK

Keeping the nutes simple in bloom I am using Canna Aqua Flora A + B as my base nutes, Roots Excel until the end of week 4, Cannazym, Cal Mag, Week 1 and 2 Bud Ignitor, Week 3 -6 Big Bud, Then finish with Over Drive and then flush, I let the plants tell me what my ppms need to be at. I have not pushed them past 1200 ppm at week 3 now and find that 1,000 and 1,100ppm seem to be where the plant seem most happy at there current stage of growth.The system is super simple as long as every thing is kept simple...JACK

If you sprayed your plants with 30 x 1000 watts on you would fry them...I do have 2 new burns from bumping into a bulb it fucking hurts...:mad0229: I now where long sleeves in the room...Its not bad until the plants get so damn big you have to shuffle around the room like im in the movie Matrix..:cool0019: The StrawBerry Bubba is a fuckin monster I measured it yesterday and it was 50" tall and all of them are growing into the plant that is next to them...Good shit....JACK:banana1sv6:

jack sorry If I missed ur answer along the way,

what time do you generally foliar feed in relationship to your lighting cycle(like an hour before lights on...etc)? and when do you stop foliar feeding(what week in veg, or flower)
thanks
:bong2:
beautiful setup :sun

P

phup

Jack. I am seriously impressed with your skills. What size is each one of your 30 light flowering rooms?

O

Ozstoner

Holy crap man!!

Now those are the sort of plants i would like to grow one day

Thanks for sharing Jack

The more i see these large plant grows, the more i realize that when it comes to bud's per cubic metre (p.c.m.), the plant itself is the master at fitting in lots of buds p.c.m. After all, it has had thousands of years practice, lol

I used to think that having lots of plants close together, maybe a square foot per 1 mtr high plant, with all lower branches trimmed, was the way to maximize yeild. Just a sea of fat crown buds. But it is becoming very obvious to me that larger plants are the way to go. I think it also has to do with the fact that large plants with space between them actually increases the surface area of your canopy. Instead of a big flat canopy that you get with smaller plants crowded together, each large plant creates a large lump on your canopy which increase it's surface area in the same way that the small lumps in your lungs (alveoli) increase it's surface area to the size of a football feild.

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Holy crap man!!

Now those are the sort of plants i would like to grow one day

Thanks for sharing Jack

The more i see these large plant grows, the more i realize that when it comes to bud's per cubic metre (p.c.m.), the plant itself is the master at fitting in lots of buds p.c.m. After all, it has had thousands of years practice, lol

I used to think that having lots of plants close together, maybe a square foot per 1 mtr high plant, with all lower branches trimmed, was the way to maximize yeild. Just a sea of fat crown buds. But it is becoming very obvious to me that larger plants are the way to go. I think it also has to do with the fact that large plants with space between them actually increases the surface area of your canopy. Instead of a big flat canopy that you get with smaller plants crowded together, each large plant creates a large lump on your canopy which increase it's surface area in the same way that the small lumps in your lungs (alveoli) increase it's surface area to the size of a football feild.

I think u r partly right, but it has more to do with the vertical lighting since tryin to grow trees with horizontals, even with the same hydro system, wouldnt be as effective. From my exp. every branch from the highest to the lowest get proper lighting and reach for that light creating huge colas from top 2 bottom. -Keepz

Top Bottom