60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I posted some pics in the Cannabis photo section..I havent checked out the new system yet...JACK

S

Santa Claus

Jack, if you have time would you mind speaking to us on more detailed reasons you switched your main flower rooms back to soil?

I know you don't owe us more of an education that you already have, but after 83 pages on how great the UC is I feel like bashing my head against the wall. :mad0233:

I've been lurking for a year and been getting ready to start a UC grow but now have pause since my favorite UC grower has switched back to soil after such success.

Now that your back to soil for your main rooms, is there anything you like about the UC better?

From my reading, I gather the main reason you liked the UC is for high yield vs. plant count but nothing compares to the yield in the beds with horizontal lighting when growing Kush.

Am I getting the idea??

Thanks ahead...SC

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Jack, if you have time would you mind speaking to us on more detailed reasons you switched your main flower rooms back to soil?

I know you don't owe us more of an education that you already have, but after 83 pages on how great the UC is I feel like bashing my head against the wall. :mad0233:

I've been lurking for a year and been getting ready to start a UC grow but now have pause since my favorite UC grower has switched back to soil after such success.

Now that your back to soil for your main rooms, is there anything you like about the UC better?

From my reading, I gather the main reason you liked the UC is for high yield vs. plant count but nothing compares to the yield in the beds with horizontal lighting when growing Kush.

Am I getting the idea??

Thanks ahead...SC

Seriously bro? Are you really hinging ur future grow moves on whether or not JMO makes you feel secure?

I don't know many/ if any other large scale growers that grow for prolonged periods that stick to one style. Typically gardeners will garden, no matter what the method, and generally get bored with a style and tend to do them all. UC's are lots of work on the large scale.

Do you really need to have someone as busy as JMO explain to you why soil herb is better than hydro....bro, apparently you don't burn much cause that shits a given.

Sorry to beat you up, but create your own reality....only way to make that happen is to take chances and find out for your damn self.

Peace

Well, without kicking the dog..

If the UC is all that and a bag of doritos, isn't it odd that a guy would move away from it?

M

MediMary

Jack,

Am I getting the idea??

Thanks ahead...SC

Well, without kicking the dog..

If the UC is all that and a bag of doritos, isn't it odd that a guy would move away from it?
I'm wondering the same

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

I'm wondering the same

just read what UCMENOW replied.. he hit the nail on the head. accomplished and professional growers alike get bored growing in certain systems and like to challenge themselves and try other methods.. you guys need to do more reading up Jacks work. A large scale UC setup requires way more maintenance and oversight compared to a large scale coco/soil setup.

go look at jacks coco grow..

SKUNK420

SKUNK420

Absolutely Amazing!

Quick question about ballasts, magnetic or digital?

joonie

joonie

Im in the process of trying to keep the cost of a 5 ton ac with dual damper down as much as possible. The construction team im working with offered that he might be able to get it cheaper if we use his license. Did you really pay 12-15k for 2 5 ton acs?

N

noone88

I have moved away from DWC systems as well. I had 4 DWC rooms, but i'm down to 1 now. Back to soil mixes and heavy organic/beneficial nutrient feeds.

Main issue with DWC is consistency. The problem is compounded due to the reliance on a few plant sites (which is also one of the pro's of DWC if you want to be MMJ-compliant).

When DWC goes well, you can yield 2+P per plant. When it goes bad... well.. let's just say, it's very frustrating.

A

advanced396

Goodman 5 ton 13 seer r410 freon sell for $1700 air handler & condenser

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Goodman 5 ton 13 seer r410 freon sell for $1700 air handler & condenser

Please show me where a 5 Ton Frost Box aka (Goodman) unit is for $1700.00 brand new delivered to my door with condenser, air handler and lines. Please show me the link so I can kick myself in the ass.

A

advanced396

Goodman ac

Please show me where a 5 Ton Frost Box aka (Goodman) unit is for $1700.00 brand new delivered to my door with condenser, air handler and lines. Please show me the link so I can kick myself in the ass.

Here's one on eBay, Item number: 230563558486. It's $1976 I payed $1700 from a local ac shop. You can buy the line sets 7/8 and 3/8 at your local ac shop they come in length of 50 feet. You will then need to buy a vaccum pump & gauges off eBay. Also Portable Torch Kit with Oxygen and Acetylene Tanks from http://www.harborfreight.com/portable-torch-kit-with-oxygen-and-acetylene-tanks-65818.html. For $289
If you keep your line set run length 25ft or less you will not have to add freon all 5 ton ac condenser come precharged for 25ft.

D

Don007206

Cud i get 3 pounds plants with my gro op?

-bubblegum
-bailing wire
-taco bell DIY CO2 (ill explane later)
-27 watts CFL verticool (shud i do flat lites?)

im getting 1 ounces plants now but i think the CCH2O wud get me what im dreaming of

U da man - peace
I just want to say yes your on the right track .. Cfl my burn your girls a little in veg ...I would use a flash light or a match light ever hour or 2 to cut back on lumman burn.... for nutrients I use my dogs shit with a pinch of gasoline for flavor... after I chop I spray them with nail polish remover then climb a step ladder with a flower sifter full of powdered sugar... to frost them this is game so get out a pen... after that you will want to store your load in a wet place with lots of mold it helps with the aging process just like cheese.. it took me years to perfect this regiment of tested methods you can pm my after your done to talk about my fee ?....

D

Don007206

Jack I have got a lot of good tips from you over the past few months I just want to say thank you for your time and all the hard work it took to get were you are in the position to help .your grows are well thought out and a grate base to build off with what ever room you have ..even after years of hands on I was able to pick up a lot..

Top Bottom