60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Badmf

Nice op, didnt read the 44 previous, but what sized pump you runninn this with?

B

Badmf

FYI I regularly contribute to these boards, don't waste my time with your personal grudges. If you can't ask a question without rude remarks then why post zero. Very brave on the internet, huh?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

You're totally in the right. How could I have made such a mistake by calling out how annoying your post was?

Carry on asking questions in threads OP couldn't give less of a fuck about so we can read it and spend our time so wisely, master.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I did the nice thing and dug through the entire thread to find where JACK talks about his air and water pumps, for you.

Here's pics of the setup:

DSC 04052

Hand press pump dispenser 02 01

Without going into all the details, he basically takes a shot of miracle bubbles in one cheek and blows it through the straw creating a venturi style air pump. Then for moving the water around a hired hand comes in hourly to work the hand pump, 500 actuations if I remember correctly keeps things stable.

St3ve

St3ve

FYI I regularly contribute to these boards, don't waste my time with your personal grudges. If you can't ask a question without rude remarks then why post zero. Very brave on the internet, huh?

I'm sorry man but its you who are in the wrong. Its rude to expect someone to take the time to answer your questions when you won't even take the time to read up a few pages. Just take the time to read and you may actually learn more than you planned.

B

Badmf

Definitely not, I use a 1800 gph and wanted to compare as this has more sites.

Top Bottom