60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
webstar5

webstar5

Current cultures verticle system comes with 40" centers and they reccomend 600watt ballasts. They say to do 50"centers if using 1000watters.

What did you use here jack?

Fraktaal

Fraktaal

Very clean and professional setup. Thanks for taking the time to post it.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Hes on another forum teaching how to overgrow, literally. His posts and style are very straight forward and some of the best info out there period. 7000w starting out to huge warehouse rooms.

MW

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Hes on another forum teaching how to overgrow, literally. His posts and style are very straight forward and some of the best info out there period. 7000w starting out to huge warehouse rooms.

MW

how do I find that place his @, is he using the same user name ?, He is a Master Grower for real !!

slausongardens

slausongardens

hay jack i am on my 2nd run with the uc. i have 32 13 gallon buckets and i made the mistake of running few strains under the same system. i ran strawberry desile,strawberry bubba, platnum og. girl scout cookie, and sour desile. i dont have the 1000 hanging down and my girls got so huge that no light was getting to the bottoms. plus some were ready before others so i had to flush while others were in grow mode so i used molassis. u said you run ur ppm's at 200? i had mine at 1,800 by the end of flower. i started them at like 700. i veged them for 23 days. how do u keep ur roots so white?

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

hay jack i am on my 2nd run with the uc. i have 32 13 gallon buckets and i made the mistake of running few strains under the same system. i ran strawberry desile,strawberry bubba, platnum og. girl scout cookie, and sour desile. i dont have the 1000 hanging down and my girls got so huge that no light was getting to the bottoms. plus some were ready before others so i had to flush while others were in grow mode so i used molassis. u said you run ur ppm's at 200? i had mine at 1,800 by the end of flower. i started them at like 700. i veged them for 23 days. how do u keep ur roots so white?

ppm's seem about 2x higher than is best for UC and def don't add molasses as it can spur bad bacterial issues in the system.

springer20

springer20

wow

never ran a UC but that sounds like a crazy stupid idea dude

molls ????????????? in a UC ????????????????????? serious >?????????????????

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Jack Come Back to the Dark Side, FUCK ALL THEM HATERS. Love all the info you shared with all of us here at the Farm, I built my whole system based on your work and info you shared with everyone...Thanks Again man !!!!:D

B

bobby34

Flipped the girls tonight set the timers to 12 on 12 off this will be my first run not giving them 36 hrs of dark before I flip them ....Im going to see if it make a difference...:cool0019: Its time to put these girls and the system to the test wish me some luck guys ....And hold on for the ride shits about to blow the fuck up....Also installed a 2 ton split in the mom room I will be running 8 site Under Current for my moms and a 32 site Under Current for VEG I will have it set up so they go straight from the Under Current Veg room and flipped in the big rooms....As soon as the 13 gallon buckets get here I will fire up room 2 ....:banana1sv6:JA:...JACK

Awesome thread dude,, Did you find any difference not giving the 36 hours of darkness???

UC Quest

UC Quest

Did Jack use Teas during this grow ?

If not, was it the Cannazym that kept his roots healthy and free of the dreaded slime?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Did Jack use Teas during this grow ?

If not, was it the Cannazym that kept his roots healthy and free of the dreaded slime?
I think this was before Jack hooked up with Caps Teas, also Jack stopped using the Under Current systems some time ago last I knew Jack had switched over to raised beds of coco

C

Cherokee Joe

Very awesome journal and grow. Thanks for sharing Jack.

Jack and the Greenstalk, you are a master.

Latest posts

Top Bottom