600 W ProLED Systems (+2k HPS during flower), Purple Kush

• Thread starter desertmedgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

desertmedgrower

Hey guys thought I'd share a grow log I have most recently been working on.

The strain is purple kush... got 7 of a sativa pheno and 2 of an indica leaning pheno: Though the pictures don't yet show it I will be running fully sealed with Co2 supplementation.

The LED light I have been using is a ProLED Systems 600w . I have about a week more on veg and then I plan on flipping to flower and adding in another 2k W of HPS.

My first impressions of this light is WOW. Very bright. I could probably be vegging 2-3X the amount that I did on this run with this light it covers practically my entire 12x 10 room when I have it near the ceiling..

The spectrum ratio I have on this model is the standard 8:1 Red : Blue ratio that comes with their 600w model.

Can't wait to see how much I can pull off this grow I'm super stoked!!

I am thinking of using some panda film to limit the environment to a 12x8 Area with a Great white, a raptor and the 600W ProLED... Does that sound like an appropriate foot print for those 3 lights?

BTW for all those wondering about the light : http://www.proledsystems.com/ They are a new company specializing in customizable led grow lights for many applications...

600 w proled systems 2k hps during flower purple kush
600 w proled systems 2k hps during flower purple kush 2
600 w proled systems 2k hps during flower purple kush 3
K11NG

K11NG

Looks like you have a tight setup deff intrested to see what comes of it. The plants look healthy as ish from what I can see. Will be watching for sure

D

desertmedgrower

Hey guys I know it has been a while and I wanted to resurrect this thread before it went into total oblivion ;D

To expand on the medium, I am using my own soil mix of EWC bone/blood meal , coco fibre, dolomite lime, epsom and diatemaceous earth mixed in with roots organic.

I am 9 days into flower now. I have been hitting them with a 2 types of Guano / EWC / molasses tea I have been brewing .. also adding some AN kelp and Humic / fulvic acid after the brew.

I grew out the plants pretty good size this time around... they were all at least 2 foot bushes before I flipped to flower and added screens to a few of them , and LST tied a few of the others with twisty ties...

All in all I put 7 of the plants in flower and saved 2 of them as potential mothers (depending on how the phenos turn out).

The foot print I ended up with is roughly 10 ft. X 5.5 ft. (so 55 SQ ft.) with the 600 watt LED and the 2 1000Watter hps. What will be interesting to see is I am using a digilux on 1 ballast, an AN badass bulb. and letting the plants in the middle get the brunt of the LED light. It will be interesting to compare the 3 different lights over the course of the scrog as 2 of the plants under each light are all the same pheno.

Here's a couple of pics to part with.. You can tell how big of monsters they are... I went for roughly a 30 x 30 " screen over each plant.

IMG 20111008 013522
IMG 20111008 013556
IMG 20111008 013631
T

testez

nice, looking good. R you sure the LED should be so high though? Not sure never worked with your led panels.

D

desertmedgrower

Lowered all lights to about 18 " from the canopy ... here's the quick update from day 13 in flower!

The plant I pulled out to the side has a 36" x 36" canopy and is one of the plants residing under the LED. I could see that plant easily yielding 5-6 ounces alone !

IMG 20111012 025037
IMG 20111012 024906
IMG 20111012 024455
IMG 20111012 024443
K11NG

K11NG

That looks grest alot of coverage and space to grow. Can't wait to see your results

M

MR.GR33nthumb

hey never done led befor kinda wondering how good they work wats ur ratio of led to wight of produt

Top Bottom