600 Watt Hps Grow ..

• Thread starter dreamteam420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

a g a watt setting the bar extremely high if your talking real dried cured bud.

dreamteam420

dreamteam420

a g a watt setting the bar extremely high if your talking real dried cured bud.
very true sir but its an attainable goal i feel like and if i cant achieve a g watt this time i learned a great deal of different technique to get even better at and maybe the next grow i can achieve that or hell even better by a few .1's...always down for tips and constructive critisism positive vibes brotha

dreamteam420

dreamteam420

Whatcha growing there buddy looking awesome there man.
some grape kush from moxie and some freebies my buddy scooped at a cup .. called stepsister but i cant find any info on it

Pitu

Pitu

Beautiful man they sure look big for how long did you veg them?
Haven't heard about that stepsister either cool name though lol.
How far along are they now?

J

Jhowemca

I think a g per watt is a good goal. If you dont make it this time you can try again!

I have a similar 600 w setup and I'm setting 1g/watt as my goal too.. It is possable

A

Asimoes

ASo i`m new i`m on my second grow in a nut shell i upgraded from 430 watt light to a 600 i vegged 7 plants for a month under the 430 with mh and i topped early and then when i decided i wanted to flip them i was told by my buddy who is very knowledgeable with growing that it doesn`t matter if i put 1 or 6 i`ll get the same yield so i threw 1 under and shes doing great especially since it`s been 16 days and my other plant just had little white caps and pistils at this time where this plant has big dense chunks already i guess what im asking is was he correct? because i still have 6 beautiful topped super cropped plants ready to flip that have no home... or should i leave like 2-4 tops on each instead of the crazay amounts that r there and flower with the 430? any accurate help would be appreciated i dont want to ruin this 1 plant under the 600 but if its to much for it and i could be benefiting more throwing 1 or 2 or all 6 in there then i would thanks 4 any help. (remember this is only my 2nd grow 2nd plant ever dont b to harsh lol)

My 2nd plant
chemistry

chemistry

ASo i`m new i`m on my second grow in a nut shell i upgraded from 430 watt light to a 600 i vegged 7 plants for a month under the 430 with mh and i topped early and then when i decided i wanted to flip them i was told by my buddy who is very knowledgeable with growing that it doesn`t matter if i put 1 or 6 i`ll get the same yield so i threw 1 under and shes doing great especially since it`s been 16 days and my other plant just had little white caps and pistils at this time where this plant has big dense chunks already i guess what im asking is was he correct? because i still have 6 beautiful topped super cropped plants ready to flip that have no home... or should i leave like 2-4 tops on each instead of the crazay amounts that r there and flower with the 430? any accurate help would be appreciated i dont want to ruin this 1 plant under the 600 but if its to much for it and i could be benefiting more throwing 1 or 2 or all 6 in there then i would thanks 4 any help. (remember this is only my 2nd grow 2nd plant ever dont b to harsh lol)

I grew Aurora Indica, and one plant had 32 tops, all quality bud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom