6000w of DIESEL'S, DAWG'S AND KUSH

• Thread starter NW_GDP_REP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Hope so!!! Can't wait. Every time i come down there I have a blast, even in ghetto ass Oakland late at night... okay that's not true.
See ya this weekend!

haha the town can be fun but its risky.. better keep a squirter tho dont want to get caught naked.. that goes for everyone.. hit me up when you get in town.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

hi NW_GDP_REP!
I PM'd you hope your visit to Oakland went well I am a Big fan of Kens. I am local NW guy. Looking for Bay 11 seeds they are not listed at attitude. thanks

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Yo dude,you going to be home Sunday?wanted to grab a ken's,gdp,& bay11 from you.

J

Jellybean

Hope so!!! Can't wait. Every time i come down there I have a blast, even in ghetto ass Oakland late at night... okay that's not true.
See ya this weekend!

u got to hit up quarter pound giant burgers next time, especially if your smokin the gdp, best way to top a night

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hey GDP_REP,
Ken's "Phantom" took 2nd at the cup, congrates. What can you tell us about Phantom. Is that the rumored Bay11 back crossed to GDP?
I PM'd you hoping to hear from you

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

NW_GDP---- That alien og from hhcoak is the shit right? i love it...the yield is very nice and unbelievable resin content...their Chemdog #4 is quite lovely as well...DHN has some nice cuts...not his wifi tho...and that 707 sucks balls imho...you seem to be doing pretty well with it tho...i hate how it continually foxtails and never bulks...but it smokes coo tho.. anyway, very nice garden you have going..cant wait to see the final shots.. ive got some aliens in flower right now as well and im fallin in love all over again..best of luck...

N

NW_GDP_REP

NW_GDP---- That alien og from hhcoak is the shit right? i love it...the yield is very nice and unbelievable resin content...their Chemdog #4 is quite lovely as well...DHN has some nice cuts...not his wifi tho...and that 707 sucks balls imho...you seem to be doing pretty well with it tho...i hate how it continually foxtails and never bulks...but it smokes coo tho.. anyway, very nice garden you have going..cant wait to see the final shots.. ive got some aliens in flower right now as well and im fallin in love all over again..best of luck...
It is from them... sure is a yielder, but hardly any smell. Nothing super dank smelling at least. I have the DHN Chemdog #4 too. It's a solid verified chem cut. I want the 91' though. Ya, the 707 not sure which vendor/nursery it's from (HHC) but ya, super foxtails, they are filled out and dense though, but smells NOTHING like true Headband IMO. It smells more like that sweet/bubblegum/dutch treat type of cleaner smell almost... hard to describe. My Tahoe OG, and Fire OG are the most impressive. AND my diesel.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

NW_GDP Very nice pic of the Fire OG wish it was "scratch and sniff" hey that is a good idea for a seed catalog. And Kushlovr, you are right on the money there Oranic\Veganic is the way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom