600W X 4 Aeroflo 60 Plant Medical Grow

• Thread starter MediVapeMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MediVapeMan

This is a 100% legal medical grow. I'm an experienced grower with previous success using ebb/flow tables, DWC buckets and hempy buckets. This is my first time using an Aeroflo system. One week into it and I am very aware of the steep learning curve already. Everyone is welcome to post in my grow diary:scared0016:. But, I don't know how often I will post or update as I am very very busy these days.

Setup: 4x 600 w HPS in 14x7x7 room. Aeroflo2 60 site system setup in the staggered configuration with 2 lights covering each half. Fresh air in from crawl space pulling with 450cfm inline fan. Exhaust out via can fan 75 filter with HO 8" 650+CFM inline fan. Cooling lights with two 450cfm inline fans, one pushing and one pulling. 60 plants. 30 from seed, 30 clones. Clones= Mango, rooted aeroponically. Seeds= 10 Cheese, 5 Haze #3, 10 Big Bang and 5 Himalaya gold sprouted in a rapid rooter tray. All are feminized seeds from greenhouse seed company. (If you are going to buy feminized seeds, I highly recommend GHS! They do not use unstable seeds from hermaphrodite plants. GHS actually modify the dna of the seed and remove the male genetics!

June 1: Soaked 30 seeds overnight in a cup of water and then placed them directly into moist rapid rooter plugs. Covered tray with lid and placed in the warm, dark attic.

June 6: Removed tray from attic to find 30 sprouts, yay 100%, good start. Lightly re-moistened cubes and placed under T5 fluorescent.

June 10: Transferred rooted seedlings into aeroflo system.

June 13: Took 30 cuttings from 2 Mango moms. Placed cuttings into DIY Aero cloner. Going to transfer to the aeroflo in 10-12 days if all goes well. Hopefully they will be at about the same developmental stage as the seedlings and I can flip them to 12/12 on day 1 in aeroflo.

June 16: Seedlings have been in the aeroflo for 8 days now, and they are looking good for the most part. I burned the hell out of a few of them initially. My rez temps were getting up into the 80s the first few days before my chiller arrived. To safeguard them from root rot I put in some h2o2 and I went a little heavy. All but 3 have rebounded back and are looking healthy. 3 are probably going to get tossed.

Enough talk, time for some pics. My camera sucks, but it's the best I can do right now. I hope you enjoy:

Crawlspaceduct
Airtoroom
Front door
Flowerroomframe
Rear fans
600w x 4 aeroflo 60 plant medical grow 6
600w x 4 aeroflo 60 plant medical grow 7
600w x 4 aeroflo 60 plant medical grow 8
Side view
Chiller
Gauges
Plant1
Plant2
Plant3
Plant4
600w x 4 aeroflo 60 plant medical grow 16
Ballasts1
Ballasts2
Lightducting
Freshairin
Lookingout
Betweenrooms
Cloningarea
Mangomothers
Service
Cloner
Cloner2
Clones
Clones2
R

Rural_GrowOp

Clean set up bro. I have to disagree with the greenhouse comment though.
I ran a couple different fem strains of theirs and every one of em hermed. Just m experience and quite a few others from what I've read.
Anyhow looks like it should be a good grow.
Good luck.

M

MediVapeMan

Clean set up bro. I have to disagree with the greenhouse comment though.
I ran a couple different fem strains of theirs and every one of em hermed. Just m experience and quite a few others from what I've read.
Anyhow looks like it should be a good grow.
Good luck.

How can a seed that has had all its male dna removed go hermie? I have had great success with these seeds, and have never heard of anyone getting a hermie from them. Not to call you a liar, but I really don't think it's possible. I'll betcha I don't get a single hermie in the bunch!

GHS fem is the only way to grow if starting from seed IMHO (unless you're looking for a specific strain GHS doesn't breed of course).

Anyway, I just pulled the strongest plant of each of the 4 strains from the aeroflo and transplanted to 3g hempy buckets with 100% perlite. These will be my moms. They are currently under T5s with my mango moms.

I also transferred 15 of my rooted mango clones over to the aeroflo. I'm going to give them a week in the system before I flip to 12/12 on July 1. Pic update to come soon...

F

fruitloops

looking realy good. . very nice setup. hows your crop coming along?:joint:

P

Professor P

sharp setup bro!

I just started a few Super lemon Haze from Green House, they are the first fem seeds I have ever grown..
SLH was only available in Fem seed form other wise I think I would have got regular so i could try to find a male :) either way I'm excited for the outcome.:party0042:

I'll keep checking back to see the progress

good luck~ P

M

MediVapeMan

Thanks guys. Man I've really slacked on this grow diary. It's pretty much going to be a bunch of pics of my setup and finish at this point. LOL

I'm in week 4 flower right now. I had to use BushMaster to keep my plants from growing too tall. The Himalaya Gold and Haze 3 are about 4ft and the rest are all about 2-3ft. I had to prune like crazy. I should never have used more than 30 of the sites.

M

Mr.

Can't wait to hear what your yield is. I was going to buy the same aeroflo you have, but I decided to go with 2 4x8 tables with 24 6inch RW cubes in each.

S

surfguy1936

nice setup dude. Just curious but have you tried or considered a mover.

M

miss green

nice clean room . i feel sorry for your Medical users having too smoke greenhouse strains . 110% pure shite. but i guess its better than nothing .

Top Bottom