65 gallon pots support?

• Thread starter Strawberry420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Strawberry420

Strawberry420

So I got a greenhouse that's 10×12×10 feet and I'm getting a couple clones. I want to grow two plants in 65 gallon pots and use lst and top 3 times. How would I build a cage for these that would support my plants that's vertical trellis? Also side note I'm in socal so I'm starting my clones off outside in early June.

Strawberry420

Strawberry420

Use fencing wire and make a ring around the plants that will help it be supported .
Would putting 4 8 foot metal t posts a few inches outside the the pots and using gardening wire be enough to support the plants for the entire grow after topping 3 times? The strain indica dominant if your wondering plant structure.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Would putting 4 8 foot metal t posts a few inches outside the the pots and using gardening wire be enough to support the plants for the entire grow after topping 3 times? The strain indica dominant if your wondering plant structure.
Yep that will work mate .

Strawberry420

Strawberry420

Yep that will work mate .
Awesome. I think I'll just go with that because I'm realizing that if I start the clones off in early June I'll have a very long time to veg so larger pots would be Ideal.

Weedlvr0321

Weedlvr0321

I didn't know they had pots that size... 😮😲 Mine are in 20 gallon and they outgrew them a month ago.
I am in New England and started from seed the end of Feb in a grow tent, I moved them outdoors June 5th. It is now July 23rd and they are now 6-9 ft tall and just starting pre-flower. I am building a greenhouse 10x10x10 foot tunnel some.

Strawberry420

Strawberry420

I didn't know they had pots that size... 😮😲 Mine are in 20 gallon and they outgrew them a month ago.
I am in New England and started from seed the end of Feb in a grow tent, I moved them outdoors June 5th. It is now July 23rd and they are now 6-9 ft tall and just starting pre-flower. I am building a greenhouse 10x10x10 foot tunnel some.
I ended up running 9 15 gallons. They're still in veg but we'll see what happens during flower

Top Bottom